Unlimited access >

I lost my Chrissy tonight

your loss, your right on one point, Jack is most likely waiting for her.

I am so sorry for your loss, Nina!
{{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}} SUZ

Proud member of the following:
Rust TS Clique
SC’ers Clique
EBayers Anon Clique

~~~Flying an airplane is easy: You pull the stick back, the houses get smaller, push the stick forward, the houses get bigger.  If you pull & hold the stick back, the houses get smaller, then REALLY bigger!~~~

My deepest condolences - it isn’t easy losing anything that is dear to us, but somehow, losing a horse hurts differently.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HUG }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Almost a year ago, my neighbors lost their dog of 13 years. She was their family, and they were so heartbroken over their loss. In an effort to comfort them, I spent many hours searching the internet for the perfect poem, and when I found it, I framed it, and gave it to them. I thought I’d post it for you to read Nina…

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
I saw a wondrous image then of a place that’s trouble-free
Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side
Were meadows rich and beautiful – lush and green and wide!
And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!
My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I’m alright
That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.
'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold
And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
So whenever you need to find me, we’re never far apart
If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

Just wanted to add my condolences. So sorry for the loss of your stunningly beautiful mare.

Alixe&Bentley

The subject line says it all. This afternoon, due to a profoundly dumb move by the stable manager, Chrissy was kicked in the stifle by a nasty mare. Her tibia was shattered beyond repair. I have just returned with my sister from New Bolton where Chrissy was put down.

My heart is broken. Sue and I have had Chrissy since she was born 13 years ago. This is one of the most profound losses I have ever felt.

I’ve lost pets before. I don’t ever remember feeling this way. I have lost my partner and my best friend due to a tragic accident that could have been prevented with a little common sense.

I know time will heal the wound but, dammit, this hurts. Hurts, hurts, hurts. I keep praying that I will wake up from this nightmare but it isn’t going to happen.

Nina

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

visit www.victorianfarms.com

What a terrible loss, so tragic. Thoughts are with you, and cyberhugs.

Sorry for your loss. Your words bring tears to my eyes.

<<<cyber hugs to you>>>

^-^
Don’t ask me, I’m just the mom!

If Dressage is Symphony, and Eventing is Rock 'n Roll, then Hunters must be R & B

I know what you are feeling simply from your loss having experienced similar tragedies…but fortunately in my case they were never anyone’s fault except fate and chance. I am sorry you have anger and ‘what if’s’ to deal with as well.

Good luck and give yourself time and permission to grieve…it is sometimes hard for non-horse folk to understand the depth of these losses.

I am so very, very sorry.

“What lamp has destiny to guide her little children stumbling in the dark?”

You have my apologies. I am so sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine going through something so tragic.

Laura & Casey
Photo Album:
http://community.webshots.com/user/viprincesss

What a beautiful mare. She looks so similiar to one I had. How was she bred?

OMG, that’s awful! When I read this I began crying, as it “could have been prevented with a little common sense.”

I am sorry for your loss.

~Can’t Think Of A Name~

I’m so sorry for your loss.

There’s not much more to say, is there?

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
Valerie’s home page
My horse has her shoes back on! She is high as a kite!

I am so sorry. I can’t even imagine how you feel.

Really, I am not breeding FOR chestnut, they just come out that way!

Do your best to grieve. Be angry, be sad, be lost, be mournful. Then you will be able to move on.

Then will come the memories of all the good things Chrissy was to you.

Are hearts are with you.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

I wish I could say I knew exactly how you felt. I don’t. I lost a puppy a few years back in a car accident, I saw him in slow motion go under the truck, his entire body was crushed. It was a horrible sight, especially since he was growing up with me. I’m so sorry for your loss, cry and cry and grieve, it’s something that needs to be done. Be happy you had those 13 happy years-she’s happy you were so wonderful to her, I’m sure

-A soon the be born again floridian, Whit
Pictures!
A back to florida I will go, back to florida I will go, high ho be-gerio- ? to florida I will go! Yippe!