Unlimited access >

I met Willem in person!!!!

Had I stumbled upon Madonna with her hair up in curlers, buying a slurpee from the 7-11, I could not have been more startled.

I helped a friend move her horse to a lovely facility and was walking up and down the shed rows looking at the horses. And there he was. Standing like a king on top of a mountain of shavings, his flymask on a rakish tilt, he looked briefly towards me with a dismissive glance. I wanted his autograph! what a star!
My heart skipped a beat. How embarrassing: I think I let out a squeal. My friend thought I had lost my mind. IT’S HIM- IT’S WILLEM!!!
But she didn’t know him, for she rides Western.

Cicero, you don’t nott to can be allowed to do this. Wenn you haff ein issue, I can to tell you wot it be from ex perience that you haff to just say “I be haffink issue now und you haff to get off der zadel.”

Mein selve I haff finded that der best thing wenn you haff beed bad like this wot it be wenn you get on your knees und beg forgiveness. Other wise you don’t nott to get zo mannie karotten, und this it be wrong.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Uh, CGR, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

So you don’t like talking horse threads. We get it. But what exactly do you propose be done about it?

Should we institute a new BB rule that no talking horse threads are allowed? OK… what about H/J fashion threads? Or which-helmet-should-I-buy threads? I personally think they’re more boring than watching paint dry. Because I don’t like them, should they not be allowed?

Should every frequent BB topic be put up for a vote of approval to decide if those threads should or shouldn’t be permitted? I’d venture a guess that every BBer has topics they can’t stand. Should we ALL go post on those threads? Or, as others have suggested, should we maybe just not read the threads we don’t like?

Forgive me for being blunt, but I honestly don’t see what you’re trying to do here, unless it’s just poo-stirring… in which case, I guess your mission is accomplished.

For the record, I don’t recall any posts expressing negative opinions of any talking horse ever being deleted or edited. In fact, I don’t recall moderators ever having to step in on one of these threads before. So I’m not sure where your assertion that negative opinions on these topics aren’t allowed comes from. You’re expressing your negative opinion right now, aren’t you?

However, I fail to see the point in disrupting a thread that other people are enjoying just because you don’t like it. Your opinion is duly noted… unless you have some sort of constructive solution to offer about all this, though, I really just don’t see what point there is in continuing the mudslinging.

This is BIG! This is BIGGER than big! I think you should post it in “Off Course” and let everyone know!

SillyHorse
~ Incredible as it may seem, my life is based on a true story.

How cute, was his accent as funny in person?

Wow! has this theard taken a turn for the worst or what!!

Appaloosas, always easy to spot.
http://community.webshots.com/user/ifihadwords4u

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drifting cloud:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>you will immediately be told that if you don’t like it ignore the thread and don’t post about it!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
This has been said about lots of different topics. Not just Willem.

Never stated otherwise

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you can read it without getting a headache enjoy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Funny…Willem has never given me a headache. Perhaps you are under too much stress?

What’s your point?? I clearly stated that if he didn’t give you a headache, enjoy.

“The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

I must be the biggest idiot in the world!
I am sooooo lost with all of this.
And ducks so not to get shot at Who in the heck is Willem

~We all rise, We all fall…Get up and get over it ~

I am soooo embious, I wishes I could meet mien boyfriend in persons. I asked mein Modder to buy me a ticket on de bus so I could go to Californica und meet him aber she says de don’t let horsjis ride de bus.

I tink it be bery sad some peoples de hab no imaginations. Dis it means de be growin up into bitter old hags

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

More Redneck-speak for Willem…

Slicker than snot on a porcelain doorknob (it is very slippery)

It’s rainin’ like a cow p#ssin’ on a flat rock (it is raining heavily)

source: my former boss

** Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. **

Why am I starting to think that it may be CGR who needs the boyfriend?

I can see it now:

“Ben Affleck fumes - J. Lo seen kissing Willem!”

feisomeday – I am very envious!!

“The power of acute observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” - George Bernard Shaw

FEI, please email or PT me and let me know who your friend is. How cool! Will you be down again soon?

Lucien is a dear, sweet boy and is deserving of mention. I only neglected him b/c he doesn’t have a BB screen name.

Tell him it won’t happen again!

“Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.”

I loff Pinchy!

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

Well, I find it rather amusing. But thought I may enjoy the Willem posts a bit more if I knew who he was
And I have now been enlightened!

~We all rise, We all fall…Get up and get over it ~

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:

zo now he be singing fornetically.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO!!!

OLD FRIENDS FARM-Equine Retirement-We LOVE Seniors!!

great idea! could somebody move this for me, since I am cyberdweeb? I want the world to know that Willem exists in the flesh. He was just a cartoon figure in my mind until I actually met him

Un zo like iffen I be saying some thing like wot it be: “Dis here wot it be mein sister, she alzo be mein wife,” this it be Redneck, ja?

Aber I don’t nott to be eating no fried sandwich mit mayonnaise. OMGiH!