Unlimited access >

Is this website legit? Fundis-Equestrian

I think they are legitimate, but I just had the worst time trying to buy a bridle from them. The first shipment was the wrong size and missing the browband. They agreed to exchange it. The second package had only a crown piece in it, and by that time the bridle I wanted was out of stock. I ended up with a refund, but the whole multiple return process took over a month. I don’t think I would use them again.

Got my order last week. All good.

I didn’t have a good experience with them. Ordered a couple items. One was backordered for 6 months - I learned this after I inquired why I hadn’t gotten their shipping confirmation email. The other item was supposed to be delivered in 6-8 biz days, but today is day 8 and it still hasn’t been shipped. I’ll give them another week and if nothing has shipped by then, I’m cancelling the order. One and done!

I’ve never had anything but good experience with them. Once I got the wrong bridle and they let me keep it and sent me the correct one so I got two D’yon bridles for the price of 2! Everything else has come on time or I’ve been told that something is back ordered. They won’t send the rest of the items until the back ordered item arrives with them. This is stated in the emails they sent out to me.
I live in Europe and this is one of my favorite places to order from.

1 Like

It clearly says on the site what’s in stock and what’s back-ordered, though. I wouldn’t blame Fundis for that… I’ve only ordered things that they’ve had in stock, and like I said, everything’s come in 48 hours max.

1 Like

The halter on 6 month backorder has now been taken off their site, which is wise. The boots I ordered are in stock, so not sure why those haven’t shipped. I’m glad others have had good experiences - I have not - which is why I am sharing.

Since I like window shopping - do you have any other European tack sites you like to order from?

I like this one in Germany too.

Before the UK left the EU I ordered from this one a lot.
http://hopevalleysaddlery.co.uk/

1 Like

I just ordered EGO 7 boots from them, they shipped it fairly quickly, from order to receiving in US was 7 days. They didn’t have the boots in stock and was waiting for it, they did email me to let me know its not shipping right away, but from the time they shipped, only took 3 days to arrive. I’m impressed. Also $200 cheaper than getting them in the US.

2 Likes

I normally have no issue with them but…

I ordered breeches in December, and was told their website had an error and they didn’t have that color in stock and wouldn’t in the future. No problem, I would be refunded and could order the breeches in the other color they had available. So I placed a new order. I did get those breeches. I got my refund for the other ones in May. Which I’m not even sure is allowed here (to refund a customer so late).

Soo, that was weird.

1 Like

Those of you ordering from this site: Are you paying via bank transfer? or is there a way to pay by credit card? The only payment option I can seem to access is “advance payment,” which seems to require me wiring the money to them.

I paid via credit card no problem - last time I ordered you put your shipping info in ans the next screen was payment. You could pick between credit card, “prepayment” or PayPal.

2 Likes

I pay with PayPal.

1 Like

i pay with credit card no issue.

1 Like

hi! what is the website that you used? i tryed ordering from their german website and i did not have to option to choose the U.S. on the pick a country section!

hi! what is the website that you used? i tryed ordering from their german website and i did not have to option to choose the U.S. on the pick a country section! thank you!!

Hmmm. Did you try from a phone or computer? Iirc, you have to make a free account with them before ordering. I’m itching to shop for the new horse :money_mouth_face: so I’ll look at it again tonight.

If you change the language at the top from German to the other option that might work.

Popping in to say that Fundis now has bits & stirrups!!! Like HM Springer & FreeJump. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Just wanted to add I got a fantastic deal on Animo breeches (two NICE pairs for around $300 total). I anticipated waiting weeks for them to arrive and within DAYS they were here! 10/10

1 Like