Unlimited access >

It's Here! Maryland 5*

All the details;

https://results.hippodata.de/2021/2054/html/us/hippodata/index.html

Courses, live scoring, times etc…etc.

PALMERR!!! omg I’m so happy to see him.

My only claim to fame involves the hours it took to catch him after he came off the track LOL. So exciting seeing him at this level :slight_smile:

3 Likes

JP having the ride of her life out there!

2 Likes

I think Frankie TS?

It’s Tamie Smith currently.

Yes you’re right…knew it was familiar West coast lol

Frankie is out doing the rider interviews, I think.

1 Like

They just said horses can’t compete FEI after 18 anymore?

I’m heard them say William (Harbor Pilot) is 18 and this would probably be his last 5*. They also talked about Flexible show jumping into his 20s, but I don’t recall hearing them say the rules were changing to have an age maximum.

I heard it. I think that’s kind of sad.

1 Like

I love Valeries shad…wow…so sparkly!

I heard this too…. But I cannot find any thing in FEI forthcoming rules that say that?

Welp, Ollie’s about to wipe the US scores thus far off the map.

1 Like

that was a really beautiful, class test!

1 Like

And he did. Honestly he didn’t leave many points on the table that I saw - but not sure how judge at M can justify giving a 10 for Harmony without having given any 10s on individual movements?

But… with it being a completely new and untested cross country course, I don’t think it’s going to be a dressage show though OT may very well come out on top.

1 Like

I wondered about that too, and also how it will be used by judges in the upcoming 2022 season with the new tests.

"Harmony of Athlete and Horse

A confident partnership created by adhering to the scale of training."

1 Like

I got to watch both parts of the jog up, but the dressage gives me an error:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the 
   format is not supported.

I hope this isn’t the end of my watch from afar.

The crab and the owls look very intimidating to me!! :astonished:

Beautiful cross country course, but why is almost every fence a combination? 15 out of 28 fences are a combination - what ever happened to jump and run?

2 Likes

Riders are too good now, and they are running… pretty fast too lol It’s crazy how fast they can do these combinations!

They got the crab right, just no water!

9 Likes