Unlimited access >

It's National Answer Your Cats' Questions Day

So, COTHers, what do you think your cats’ questions are?

One I’m sure my cats would ask is, “Why do you play with private string right in front of us every night? String is OUR business, but you get mad when we help.”

25 Likes

You are suppose to say “How high???” when I meow my first meow meaning “jump”, not have to work for your attention, food etc!!!

7 Likes

My cats don’t ask questions. They issue edicts and proclamations.

29 Likes

My Bounce cat would ask why I think I can interrup his nap after he’s draped himself on my lap Just So.

Stripes would ask if I was not understanding his 5A alarm clock impersonation & what else does he need to do so I FEED HIM!

6 Likes

Peach would ask why I don’t feed her every time she gripes, instead of just at mealtime. :roll_eyes:

Edited to fix typo.

5 Likes

Don’t know what Gordon would ask me (TNR feral who lives in my barn and keeps me company while I feed AM and PM but wants NO touching --although he will rub my legs with his head) --anyway, I’d sure like to ask Gordon what a nice, handsome cat like him experienced to have such a fear of people. He’s such a nice kitty --but has a really big bubble.

21 Likes

It rained last night. The ground is all wet. Hedwig came back in scolding me for allowing that to happen.

12 Likes

Private string?? Oh, your poor cats.

My cats’ #1 question would be “plz human, why do you withhold all the foodz?”

All cats in my kitchen want chicken, 24/7. Poor long suffering kittehs.

8 Likes

“Why don’t you know what I want to eat when I don’t know but just know I want SOMETHING?”

“Why do you keep that horrible-tasting sticky-mouth gunk in the same room you keep our food in? How am I supposed to know which one you’re gonna give me THIS time?”

5 Likes

Why am I not allowed on the table to pick out some tasty bits for myself when you guys sit down to eat? I’m only trying to be social.

11 Likes

My cat always wants to know if the manager of this establishment is available, because he has some comments about the service.

11 Likes

Demands - always. And I’m sure - lots of questions. Mostly about my standards of cat keeping.

3 Likes

“Why is it still winter? I want to do my business outside and kill some chippies!!
Fix this!”

Then she took a few swipes at the dog
I’m not sure how much more winter we can survive. :flushed:

20 Likes

“Mum, it’s been eight months. What are these kittens still doing here?”

“What do you MEAN, I can’t eat plastic wrap?!”

“Why can’t I jump on top of the door? I WANT TO!”

“Mum, look at the pretty spider with the red markings I just . . . MUM! Why did you kill the pretty spider? I was going to play with it!”

9 Likes

My sweet would ask this, then inquire why I haven’t done anything about it. Poor girl stands at the door and asks so nicely to go outside. I open the door and I swear she almost hisses, does an impressive roll back and stalks off.

7 Likes

Exactly what Lucy does!
Storms back inside absolutely disgusted, with a “why would you!” glance over her shoulder at us.

4 Likes

I’ve read that head rubbing is using scent glands near their ears (that bald spot) to mark.
So Gordon is marking you His :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Evidently this cat wasn’t happy with the answer to one question –

“A short story about decisions”

17 Likes

She got one!

12 Likes

“Why on earth do you step into the box and let it rain on your head???”

6 Likes