Unlimited access >

Jeffrey Epstein

What’s the current relationship between Leslie Wexner and Jeffrey Epstein? Has Abigail Wexner (Bezzie Madden’s Horses owner) ever commented on her husband’s relationship with convicted sex offender and currently waiting sex trafficking charges, Jeffrey Epstein?

I would think that this rather salacious post has little to do with an actual hunter or jumper question. We don’t do “current events” or “tabloid” topics here on COTH. Move along!

10 Likes

Yawn

4 Likes

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet the Emmanuel Andrade discussion got debated and that was a “current event” and a “tabloid topic” and it was all due to how Emmanuel got his horses.

This is a fair question. Don’t like the question? Move along!

21 Likes

Google is your friend.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/les-wexner-jeffrey-epstein-comment-allegations-sexual-assault-1203221303/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/16/billionaire-les-wexner-regrets-epstein-relationship-calls-allegations-egregious-and-sickening/#684d3d526801

1 Like

Questioned as being COTH appropriate

6 Likes

So…this is about how W got his horses???

You’ll get the responses you’re looking for on Horse Show Diva.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen anything about this on Diva! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t go there, but this seems like the salacious content they’d appreciate. Our OP should probably post over there for all her gossip needs. This is her first and only post, so I’m guessing she was just looking for some kind of drama fueled train wreck.

1 Like

First and only post under that screen name…

3 Likes

^^^Always a red flag.

2 Likes

I fell down the rabbit hole over there earlier today, and they’re certainly talking about this, though in a resurrected thread about the Andrade affair.

M
Yup I realize it’s her first post and she/he is probably looking for gossip. I’m just saying I haven’t seen a thread about it yet but I only check there occasionally to see what’s new. I have never posted there.

To be fair I know little to nothing about how Mr. Wexner got the money to fund Mrs. Wexner’s horse habit. But if its being implied that Mr. W has crossed paths financially with Epstein then maybe it is a fair question is all I’m saying. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen on COTH that Mrs. W’s horse money could be a bit dirty.

5 Likes

All this stuff is easy to find on Google. Leslie Wexner is CEO of L Brands which consists of Victoria’s Secret among others. He married Abigail Wexner when he was in his middle fifties, she was 31. Much like Betsee Parker, Abigail married much older, and married the money. Epstein is accused of assaulting a young woman at the Wexler estate in Ohio, and Epstein and Wexler co owned the townhouse in NYC that Epstein now owns. Sorry that this mess is making those who post here uncomfortable, but if we can’t put our heads in the sand where Rob Gage is concerned, we can’t put our heads in the sand when it gets a little too close to the upper echelon of our sport!

28 Likes

Kind of weird silence on this issue. I’ll reserve judgement till all the Chips fall down.

1 Like

Epstein was CEO for a period of time of one of Wexners companies. Les has come out publicly stating he knew nothing of his proclivities and is as horrified as everyone else is about it. I think gossip-mongering is gross and should be left to other sites. I agree with supernatural-let’s wait for all the chips to fall before we launch a smear campaign on a major supporter of our beloved sport. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Bill Gates is about to be brought into this with his relationship with Epstein, so this may trickle into the horse world that way. If you want to follow all the dirt on Epstein, VOAT is a good place for actual documents and research with allthe links.

2 Likes

Epstein - a very wealthy successful financial management guy - no doubt he’s going to have a lot of wealthy connections out there but that doesn’t mean that every connection was in the gutter with him. Shoot Bill CLinton flew in the Lolita Express 26 times

1 Like