Unlimited access >

Just needing to vent because I am scared

Hey, I guess I needed a place to process my thoughts.
Back in February a lump was found (in that top woman place) and the doctor told me to just keep an eye on it and if it grew to get an ultrasound done.
Last week I noticed it had gotten bigger and so tomorrow I go for an ultrasound. The likely hood of it being something cancerous is small but still that 1% chance…
Been keeping busy to keep my mind off it
I’m hoping for good news and relief in the morning

11 Likes

I hope you get good news as well. That is so scary to go through. I hope you can get some rest tonight and don’t have to wait long tomorrow for the test and results. Good luck to you!

4 Likes

Jingles for good test results!

4 Likes

Breast cysts are common and can grow quickly. Go, get your answers.

12 Likes

Hugs, prayers and a hand to hold from here! Good luck!

4 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: and wishing you all the best. Not quite the same thing, but I have had to go for 2 ultrasounds (after having a mammogram). I know it’s hard not to think about it and worry.

I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow! :heart:

3 Likes

Sending positive thoughts your way.

1 Like

BTDT X 2
Never gets less scary.

That said:
If Dr didn’t want a biopsy on your 1st visit, IIWM, I’d feel less scared.
Then, I don’t over think things until test results are back.
The Power of COTH Jingles will be with you! :fist:

5 Likes

Thank you everybody for the kind words. My doctor told me I should get results same day (if it’s something that needs further testing or not)
My appointment is in 2 hours so here’s hoping for good news

8 Likes

Not the news I was a hoping for. She said it’s probably benign but biopsy is the next step

3 Likes

When is the biopsy scheduled? I am sorry that you have to wait again on another test. Many, many jingles for good results.

Thank you. I’m not sure she said they will call me to schedule it

1 Like

I hope you can get it scheduled soon so you don’t worry about it. Waiting is so hard. Maybe you can plan some fun things to do to try to take your mind off it. Much easier said than done I know.
Take care and let us know when you can get in for the biopsy.

4 Likes

“Probably benign” sounds good. It’s better than “probably not benign.” :wink: But I’m sorry you have to wait longer and things didn’t get resolved today.

Still sending you jingles and good vibes. :heart:

4 Likes

Hang in there!
Jingling continues :bell::bell::bell:

2 Likes

Take care of yourself. I hope you get results soon, and that it is benign and/or caught early.

2 Likes

Jingles for you. :bell: :bell:

2 Likes

I have gone through this for decades. Things take time to roll along, but consider it time well spent.

You are gaining knowledge to get a plan for long term care and screening. I encourage all women to ally with the nearest Breast Center for their care. A dedicated team that is up with all the latest tech and knowledge. I doubt they would have said " probably benign" if they felt otherwise

With a good team you can be supported through anything you may face. My biopsy took a few weeks to align , but the result was back in three days

One step at a time.

9 Likes

Jingles for it to be benign and for all to go well :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone!

3 Likes