Unlimited access >

Kentucky Three Day Event 2024

He took a severe dislike of the camera at C. He reared and would NOT go forward. He skipped across the ring, I thought he might jump out, and then he did it again. He even reared.

USA

Chin Tonic (up in the air now)
Maui Baum (also up in the air)
The third spot is an open to anyone. we’ll see after this weekend!

CANADA

Bacyrouge shoe in for me
El Mundo shoe in for me
Hot Bobo/ Ruby K
Hannah Bundy in there also

everyone else for Canada has too inconstant
results

UK

London 52
Lordships Graffalo

3rd spot up for grabs /Yas/Kitty/David d

1 Like

I think they are working with a new marketing team. (I’m now working with them to share some of their new supplements on social media as a “micro influencer”. The team has just been the sweetest, but really meticulous. So they may be revamping their entire marketing plan.) Their main push for me is to share their SmartSupplements.

I’ve worked with other brands who were vendors at KY, and aren’t now. They actually manufactured supplements as well, and it was difficult for them to really see the ROI immediately for the cost it took to go. You’re talking to a lot of people to educate them on supplements, but may not see the purchases until those people go home. And, since SP is pushing their monthly subscriptions, other than viewership, I don’t know that the revenue at the event extends the cost to go as a vendor since their goal isn’t to sell whole packages. This is just theory on my end.

2 Likes

Every year, Boyd becomes a better and better dressage rider. Not that he was ever shabby, obviously, but some incredible riding there.

11 Likes

well, I am disappointed in not having the individual marks up. I know Boyd had a bobble coming out of the halt, and he never really recovered from it. It was a nice test, but the flying changes looked a bit iffy too. He can surely do well in xc and sj. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

His legs look like the are made of iron!

2 Likes

Seriously, that’s what I was thinking! He is the ideal of “as if standing on the ground” if you take the horse away.

4 Likes

I just noticed something interesting after Frankie and Sinead were talking about how Yas is looking for team selection by coming here. She’s actually not done a 5* in GB - only Kentucky, Luhmuhlen, and Pau. Obviously Kentucky suits Banzai very well, but I find it curious she hasn’t attempted Badminton or Burghley.

2 Likes

In one of her interviews the footing and the surface for dressage and showjumping were big attractors for her to come to Kentucky. Along with his owners who really love the event.

4 Likes

i would love if liz and mickey got tapped for Paris, they’re looking incredible

8 Likes

That was a lovely test (minus the one change)

1 Like

She has so many top horses. That was a breathtaking test. She will surely be on the team.

1 Like

I’m realizing I answered based on the entry lists at Kentucky this weekend. There are others as @Jealoushe pointed out that are not here this weekend - not sure if you were asking generally or in reference to this particular event.

That breastplate is worth every penny!

Still hesitant on them with the Pam Am performance.

1 Like

Agreed. Curious to see how HSH Blake does this weekend.

1 Like

He looked pretty good today!

anywhere to watch for free?

Read the thread I posted on how to use the USEF Network

Promo code is mentioned in the thread. But you have to sign up new with a different email than one you have used before.

Em

1 Like

I didn"t