Unlimited access >

Kitten in Barbed Wire Fence Brigade - Ham Needs Jingles!

Wowza! :open_mouth:
Hammie is gonna be ginormous!

My 2 shelter kittens - the Supposed To Be Barncats… Fail! :smirk: - were about the same size when I got them at around 6mos.
Now, 5yrs later, Bounce the gray tuxedo stayed wee @ 8#.
Cheeto the orange tabby ended up 14#, now slimmed down to 12.
Thanks (& Cha-Ching$), FIC :roll_eyes:
The Boyz, C @ his pre-vet-visits weight:

6 Likes

They’re so handsome!

A friend has Maine Coons - 3 of them. Her largest weighed in, at his heaviest, at 28lbs. He’s now down to where the vet wants him, at 21lbs. When she lifts him up, you cannot see her at all!

2 Likes

Oh, I just love his fat fluffy tummy. I want to stick my face there and just snuggle. I love the smell of warm kitty tummies. I wish I could bring one of my kitties to work…it would sure reduce my stress levels.

7 Likes

Hammie will be 1 year old soon! I’m celebrating it on May 4 (because, May The Fourth Be With You!).

Here’s a recent shot of him with my other two, Maximus and Tiny - Maximus is about 8lbs, Tiny’s about 5lbs, Ham’s the gigantic chunk on the end.

15 Likes

happy birthday Hammie! he looks quite happy in that cuddle puddle

1 Like

Happy Birthday Hammie!!! May your day be filled with delicious treats, toys and lots of kitty piles!

1 Like

Happy birthday Hammie, you big handsome boy! Giving you catnip wishes and caviar dreams! I hope you have many more. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! MR.HAMMIE

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Hammie! My birthday is really on May 4 so we can celebrate together. :laughing:

1 Like

Happy Early Birthday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:birthday:< made of Hammie & Friends approved treats :smiley_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat:

Luckiest Unlucky (barbed wire! :scream_cat:) Kitteh EVER!

2 Likes

That’s a good looking cat family.

Happy Birthday Hammie! You’re my newest b-day buddy!

Celebrate with some treats and catnip!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Hammie!

What a chunk monkey he is!

1 Like

Yes - Chunky Monkey is one of his new nicknames (along with Drooly McDroolface).

He doesn’t appreciate either one. Oh well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh well, indeed.

FWIW, Baler’s nickname (well, one of them) is Little Farty Buttpants.

1 Like