Krol Hearing for Michael Barisone 7/16

I hope his attorneys bring that up at the next hearing!

8 Likes

She likely bet that he would stay incarcerated forever and that her civil suit would prevail and somehow in her twisted mind this meant she would get his farm(s).
Plus, in her delusions of grandeur, this way she could rub elbows with the patricians of the equestrian world.

25 Likes

Whether Safesport changes their ruling or not won’t affect MB’s riding. He will be able to focus on training horses. He may not want to coach students anymore. And there might be riders that don’t care if he’s on “the list”. If they are dedicated to training but not showing…pfff.

14 Likes

Though the Nancy Jaffer article linked above does end with

His dream?

“I want to ride a horse in the World Cup or the WEG (World Equestrian Games) one more time,” he said.

“That will be enough.”

9 Likes

And I hope that happens for him.

14 Likes

No - hard pass. Let’s not give Taylor an excuse to not release him from NJ confinement. Just 6 more weeks and hopefully he will be able to leave NJ and get back to his farm in Florida and really start rebuilding his horse life.

18 Likes

And MB is being restricted from going to FL, where he’s owned a home and business for how long…
But no one questioned MsK about her purchase in that exact area, one she’d never previously had very deep or any roots?

16 Likes

Taylor says she’s not the one in supervision

7 Likes

She should be, as we all know (but him).

16 Likes

The perfect Hollywood (or Netflix) ending.

11 Likes

So, Taylor knew LK purchased a house near His farm?

2 Likes

Yes. It means nothing to him.

2 Likes

Is there a device that can scan for airtags? I worry that the K’s would be tracking MB when he gets back to FL.

2 Likes

Yes. You can detect or search for an unknown airtag via iPhone or Android.

2 Likes

Thanks. I hope Michael does that when he is oit.

4 Likes

MB texted Boyd Martin a wonderful good luck for the Olympic Games. It’s mentioned in Boyd’s latest TikTok.

Really touching.

47 Likes

I saw that, and was thrilled they’re still in contact. Well done, Boyd, in sharing his text.

9 Likes

Could we get a screen shot?

3 Likes

Saw this on Reddit and hope it isn’t Boyd.

“I am currently stuck in the Philadelphia airport with two cancelled flights with my earliest option to get home being Tuesday. But there is someone here with it so much worse. I was standing next to an Olympian on his way to Paris whose flight is canceled. They are saying they can’t help him and the poor guy has to type in “teamusa” as the lounge WiFi password.”

8 Likes

It’s also included near the end of this Instagram post.

And now I’m following Boyd Martin on IG

12 Likes