Krol Hearing for Michael Barisone 7/16

Thank you for sharing all of that info. That does sound quite positive! Aug 30th isn’t so far away. This update makes me feel much better and I’m happy for Michael.

25 Likes

That’s good news. :+1:

Here’s hoping for him, and everyone around him, to move on from this nightmare. It’s wonderful that he has such support and will continue to have it as he gets back to a better life.

13 Likes

Seems like they could have done that already, for today?

7 Likes

@cutter99 thanks for the excellent summary. Hope this is really the light at the end of the tunnel.

12 Likes

I wish it were an immediate release from supervision, but still, this is very promising. Thanks so much for attending and letting us know what happened.

Yay Michael!

Rebecca

13 Likes

That does sound positive! Thanks for a great recap. And a wave of the bathrobe to the members of the EIM who were able to attend.

11 Likes
21 Likes

Oh that every “criminal” had the same level of followup and concern for their reintegration in society. :roll_eyes:

32 Likes

And Lauren Kanarek lives in FL and is not even a NJ resident from which the state of NJ to have a concern about.

10 Likes

She also chose to live in very close proximity to a property owned by Barisone. That’s just pure coincidence though, right?

/sarcasm

Either way, I think that he will (legally) make it back to Florida in the not soo distant future. I can’t imagine that he’d want anything to do with that “unmentionable” and will cope just fine with the support system that will be in place.

28 Likes

Judge T does not need a reciprocity agreement. Florida can issue and enforce their own restraining orders. If the worst comes to pass and there is another incident, it’s not like FL will send him back to NJ anyway; they’ll stick him in their own jail.

12 Likes

It is amazing that Taylor does not find it a bit ironic that, in the whole state of Florida, you know who “chose” to buy property near Michael. Just unbelievable.

36 Likes

Moving that close to Michael’s farm does not seem like the actions of someone who is truly afraid of someone else to anyone who is even slightly using their brain.

But then, Judge Taylor has shown many times that using his brain when looking at things done by the Klan is not one of his strong points. Right up there with the whole Klan and their logic with the critical thinking thing.

28 Likes

wellllllll, she hasn’t finished her plan to Finish the B@stard yet. As far as she is concerned, probably the closer the better

7 Likes

Thanks for posting the article. It really drives me nuts that the judge is concerned about MB’s proximity to LK, when she deliberately bought a place near his. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this is extremely unfair.

Rebecca

29 Likes

Right. She’s the one trying to stay in the news and spotlight… posting on videos on Youtube and Reddit, and all over the place. She is the one that hasn’t moved on at all with her life, because she didn’t “win,” she didn’t “FTB.”

19 Likes

“Larry the Hay Guy” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

He is every bit as sweet and nice as he seemed on the stand!

22 Likes

Lauren chose to get her father to buy her home in Florida. She chose to keep her horses in Wellington. She chose to instigate a campaign of terror against Michael when she didn’t get exactly what she wanted. She made a lot of choices to force her will on others. Most of us see her for who she is. She is welcome to leave Florida at any time, I’ll pay her tolls for her.

Michael will be back in Florida soon. He will be training and competing again. Not every wrong will be righted, but he is so close to reclaiming his rightful place at his farm, riding horses.

43 Likes

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves - he’s still on the interim suspension list and has been demonstrated over and over again that Safe Sport is unpredictable at best.

It’s hard to imagine a justification for him staying on the suspension or banned list, but who knows? We could not imagine a scenario that would keep MB trapped in involuntary commitment and then in NJ for more than 2 years after the trial.

15 Likes