Unlimited access >

Last news stallion

https://sites.google.com/site/silvertwiststallion/

[QUOTE=vineyridge;8074706]
What sort of temperament does Silver Twist throw? Most of the Twist line are not famous for being easy, and Abdullah certainly wasn’t.[/QUOTE]

Abdullah is not related to Bonne Nuit. I rode a number of number of the New Twist babies MANY moons ago, and they were lovely to work with.

[QUOTE=IFG;8077335]
Abdullah is not related to Bonne Nuit. I rode a number of number of the New Twist babies MANY moons ago, and they were lovely to work with.[/QUOTE]

Yes but Abdullah is the sire of Silver Twist.

Silver Twist is out of a Good Twist dam by Abdullah.

eta; love the breeding on Silver Twist. Strong purpose bred TB dam and I’m sure Abdullah improved the movement without losing the jump. Abdullah got a bad rap but he wasn’t difficult. He was bred to a lot of crap mares though. This dam looks like she was not one of the crap ones!

Do not know how relavent this is…but you may want to check with Colleen Rutledge, she has a very promising young TB Stallion by Medaglio D 'Oro…JC name Deciever USEA name Clever Deception competing Prelim , won a T3D right after his finishing in top 10 at Fair Hill 5 yr YEH Chmps.
She is also set to bring out another equally fabulous YEH Stallion JC name
Pam s Luc , USEA name Confidence Game …Bith have fabulous minds temperments an Wow jump skills…Confidence game is the 2nd ever horse to top my 7 ft loose school fence…from a trot!

[QUOTE=judybigredpony;8078204]
Do not know how relavent this is…but you may want to check with Colleen Rutledge, she has a very promising young TB Stallion by Medaglio D 'Oro…JC name Deciever USEA name Clever Deception competing Prelim , won a T3D right after his finishing in top 10 at Fair Hill 5 yr YEH Chmps.
She is also set to bring out another equally fabulous YEH Stallion JC name
Pam s Luc , USEA name Confidence Game …Bith have fabulous minds temperments an Wow jump skills…Confidence game is the 2nd ever horse to top my 7 ft loose school fence…from a trot![/QUOTE]

But, but…Paul Schockemoehle says TBs can’t jump, and the last TB who could jump was the French horse Furioso who was born in 1939.

Send Mr Schockemoehle to my barn…We had to put a rail across the loose school,gate because at 4’6 many trot up and hop out over it…I bought a gelding we were advised the only fence he didn t jump,out of was a Chain link round pen small where he couldn’t t get enough speed up to leap,over it…LOL…he trotted up to measured 5 foot padock gate n cleared it like a cavaletti all 15.2 of him…