Unlimited access >

Listing of Hunt trail rides

We have trail rides many Tues & Saturdays, www.stonewallhounds.com Only $10 and it’s very laid back.

Also many of the clubs in VA post to www.foxhuntva.com calendar so you can check there if it’s Virginia you want.

Cheryl

PS Any of you who want to post your hunt’s activities in Virginia or close to VA please feel free to do so on www.foxhuntva.com. It is free to do so and helps make a nice resource for Virginia foxhunters.

Casanova Hunt Evening Walk Outs

Casanova Hunt is hosting evening walk outs in June. These rides are perfect for that new horse, or that greenie you’re bringing along. If you need to work on something specific like crossing water, standing, reverse field - these rides will be helpful. For those with old or made horses - just come out for a nice relaxing ride and have fun.

June 14th

June 16th

June 21st

June 23rd

Rides are from 6:30pm -8pm.

Cost: 20$ per horse and rider.

Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.

Approved helmet and Release required.

Negative Coggins required and will be checked.

Directions - 540-788-9800

Questions - Jeanne at 540-272-2176

Refreshments after the ride.

Cheryl - I posted this on your site too. Thanks!!

More Blue Ridge rides:

The trail ride this week will be from the Dower House home of Peter and Beth Cook at 9am Saturday May 28
The Dower House is located on Warner Washington La off of Rt 340 north of Berryville just before the WVa border
The cost of this ride is $20 adult $10 children
Next week the ride will be an evening ride Friday June 3 at 5pm from the Stimpson House near Millwood with dinner to follow
The cost of this ride is $30 and if non riders want to come for dinner only $20 please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have enough food and drink 540 837-2077 or send an email back to here
Any questions call Doris and always check the monitor for weather related changes 540 8371820
Thanks

Old Dominion Rides:

9:00 AM from the Kennels Sat. May 28 and next Sunday, June 5th, 9:00 AM from Hunter’s Rest, compliments of COTHer Betsy Parker

J, those Casanova evening rides should be a HIT - I find it infinitely preferable to hack out in the summer dusk where with each stride, the temperature is dropping.

Weekday summer rides are nice to look forward to.

MIDDLEBURG HUNT SUMMER TRAIL RIDE AND PICNIC AT UTOPIA

SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2011, at 8:00 A.M.

Join us for a relaxed ride over some of our beautiful country!
Open to foxhunters, non-foxhunters and future foxhunters.
Fee: $20 per person Dress: casual - hard hat required.
A picnic will follow by the kind invitation of Vicki Van Mater & Joe Kasputys.

RSVP Laurie Feickert at (540) 338-1624
Address: 39202 Lime Kiln Road, Leesburg, VA 20175

New Market Middletown Valley
Saturday, June 18th, 6:00 PM
Whistling Hill
9104 Mapleville Road, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
Trail ride hosted by the Michael family.
This evening trail ride will hopefully beat some of the mid-summer heat. There will be several crossings of Beaver Creek and optional jumping. Campfire and weenie roast by the creek. Adults and children are encouraged to bring swim trunks and wading shoes as the water proves irresistible this time of year
Shoes are not necessary for this ride. $20.00 Adult. $10.00 Junior. $10.00 for non-riders at the cookout.
Bring a side-dish for the cookout, hot dogs, rolls, and marshmallows provided by hosts
(301)371-4081 hunt monitor
[http://www.nm-mvh.com/Events.html

Just my 2 cents!

Also get on the emailing list of trailrider123@cox.net for different trailrides here in ole Virginny. Not just hunt rides tho’ they still work!!
Have fun everyone!!

posted below

Sunday, July 17th, 10 AM
Lowes’ Gate
Terrapin Neck Road, Shepherdstown, WV 25443 Trailride hosted by The Lowes. $20.00 Adult. $10.00 Junior. Bring a dish for the tailgate. This trail ride features beautiful views of the Potomac River as it bends around Terrapin Neck. There is lots of shade and good footing
Check monitor 301-371-4081
http://www.nm-mvh.com/Trailride.html

Saturday August 13th, Morven Park International Equestrian Center, Leesburg, VA

This is the same grounds that hosted the Hunter Pace this past spring, but this will be a *** Moonlight Ride **** as it is a full moon that night. Contact Morven Park for more info: www.morvenpark.org

Sunday, July 31st, 9:00 AM
Windward Farm
Windward Lane, Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443
Trail ride hosted by Kate Byron, M.F.H. & Tim Stark. This trail ride will feature two groups, a leisurely walktrot group for all riding disciplines, and a fair hunting pace group that will take optional coops and jumps during the ride. Shoes are not necessary for this ride. $20.00 Adult. $10.00 Junior. Bring a dish for the tailgate.
Check monitor 301-371-4081
http://www.nm-mvh.com/Trailride.html

The Caroline Hunt
Open Trail Ride

Preregister:
$35/rider Dead line for preregistration August 22,2011
Gate price: $40/rider
When: August 27, 2011 Rain Date: August 28, 2011
Gate Opens: 8:00am
Where: The Piland’s Farm
From Richmond Area —> http://mapq.st/qEjVZV
From Fredericksburg Area —> http://mapq.st/nS7Oty
** Please note. Continue on Rt. 721 (Sparta Road) and pass all private
driveways until you reach Rt. 641 (Perimeter Road) .
Please visit
www.rustystirrups.com
for registration form
and waivers.
For additional questions
please contact Sue
Carrieri at 804.556.9824
or email at
sue.carrieri@comcast.net

[QUOTE=jonathan3880;6024457]
I really like hunting. In fact hunting is my passion. I love it.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

reported

I’m try to post my hunt’s activities from Virginia to that site. Great thing that the site is free for posting.

Bull Run Hunt - Thursday afternoon rides in April

BRH will be hosting Thursday afternoon trailrides in April. Rides start at 4:00pm. All info, waivers, etc can be found here: http://www.bullrunhunt.com/summer-trailrides/

OCH

Hi all,

Old Chatham Hunt (NY) has their first trail ride on May 6th. Get all the details and more dates here:

http://www.theoldchathamhuntclub.com/trail_ride_series.html

We are 30 minutes East of Albany, an hour south of Bennington VT, 45 minutes west of Pittsfield MA and 2.5 hours north of NYC.

Easy going group that loves newbies!!!

Happy Trails!!

ODH August Trail Rides - 2012

ODH will be doing the following rides in August:

A. August 11, Saturday, 9:00 AM
Payne’s Woods, Hume

B. August 18, Saturday, 9:00 AM
ODH Kennel/Hunter Trial Field, Orlean

C. August 25, Saturday, 9:00 AM
Windsor Lodge, Flint Hill

$25 for Adults & $10 for Kids
For information and directions,
call 540-364-3995

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

This has been rescheduled from June:

New Market Middletown Valley
Saturday, August 25th, 6:00 PM

Whistling Hill
9104 Mapleville Road, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
Trail ride hosted by the Michael family.
This evening trail ride will hopefully beat some of the mid-summer heat. There will be several crossings of Beaver Creek and optional jumping. Campfire and weenie roast by the creek. Adults and children are encouraged to bring swim trunks and wading shoes as the water proves irresistible this time of year
Shoes are not necessary for this ride. $20.00 Adult. $10.00 Junior. $10.00 for non-riders at the cookout.
Bring a side-dish for the cookout, hot dogs, rolls, and marshmallows provided by hosts
(301)371-4081 hunt monitor

Also, we have begun hound walking on horseback from our kennels Sundays @ 8am, Wednesdays @ 6:30pm. This continues throughout August. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.