Unlimited access >

Live Stream from Devon

It starts on Thursday. This press release includes a promo code for a free fan membership to watch it live on the USEF Network, and a discount for the membership that lets you watch the replays.

6 Likes

Yay, yay & yay!

Here’s the website that has the schedule, orders of go, scores, results, etc., etc.

https://devon.showmanagementsystem.com/

I cannot make anything work. I cannot even join with a fan membership. Nor can I get results or order of go or anything. What is the secret code?

It’s Devon22.

1 Like

Watching the replay of last nights Junior Jumpers. There are some very talented kids (and horses.)

1 Like

@Lord_Helpus, did you get sorted?

I gotta say, Mimi Gochman is the sweetest giving her horses kisses & pep talks before each round!

Look at those kids ride! Watching the jump off of the SJHOF class.

That grey mare can take off from anywhere. Careful and she knows her job. Priceless mare and excellent rider Mimi Gochman.

I enjoyed watching Baylee McKeever. Such an effective rider and a lovely equitation picture as well.

2 Likes

Billy Kiara looks like a handful, that loves his job!

Well done Alexa Lignelli!

1 Like

I saw this live! Very fun to see!

Our own @SidesaddleRider completed the majority of her Sidesaddle Over Fences course at Devon sans stirrup. Well done to keep going!

4 Likes

Because she’s awesome!

I saw that! Incredible!! :hushed:

Riding field hunters makes for a sticky seat. I think that the small jumps in the ring were easy for her. The horse may have been more the beginner. :grin:

The funniest part was that when I saw the jump crew guy going in the ring, I thought he must have been fixing a rail down, which seemed odd, since I had not seen a rail come down. Then I realized he was picking up her stirrup for her!

1 Like

I thought he was picking up a lost shoe for her. :slightly_smiling_face:

I missed the stirrup and leather exiting together only a few fences in, during the live stream. I had to go back to watch again, to see why her riding was not as polished as usual. I wondered why her jumping seemed not as smooth. Well done :+1:

Riding tiny jumps sans stirrup in the ring, realistically, is not an issue for our @SidesaddleRider.
Control of the horse, I would guess would be the problem when losing your stirrup at that point in time. Well done to ride it through, but not surprising. :blush:

1 Like

Well done Mimi Gochman for earning 3rd in the Sapphire Grand Prix at Devon!

McLain Ward 1st. Schuyler Riley 2nd.

3 Likes

Mclain made that look like a 1.30 schooling round.

I was SUPER impressed with Mimi! Christalline looks back in top form. So many soft, flowing rides which is so nice to see.

2 Likes