Unlimited access >

Live Stream of Wellington Young Rider Clinic January 4-7

It looks like a good group. The live stream is free for USEF members.

https://links.usef.mkt7856.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjMzNjE3NDUS1&r=MTMyMTYwNTg5NzAyS0&j=Mjc0MDUwNDE3OAS2&mt=1&rt=0

3 Likes

So excited that Beezie is teaching again this year! Can’t wait to watch, my favorite time of year.

2 Likes

New Year’s bump.

1 Like

One more bump.

1 Like

So excited to watch! Although I heard Taylor Cawley broke her collarbone last week, so won’t be joining us, poor kid.

Oh, that stinks! Very unfortunate timing.

I believe she is pretty young, so hopefully she will get another chance at it in the future.

Is anyone having issues logging into ClipMyHorse? I can’t remember the password and it won’t send me a password reset link. Can I just say again how annoying it is that they switched from the regular USEF on demand!!! I’ve gotten this to work before but every single time I try to logon it’s maddening. :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Does anyone know- Where can we find the jumping groups for tomorrow?

I wish they would show more of the riders instead of Anne teaching in the middle or the ones not doing the exercise.

1 Like

God I love Katie.

7 Likes

If anyone from the filming/production crew happens upon this thread…. The viewers at home want to hear the clinician and see the riders. We don’t need to watch the clinician speaking or the riders in the second group standing in the middle. Keep the camera on the horse that is moving please.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying Katie’s teaching style she is and excellent addition to this. I honestly could do without Ann in future years. Her voice is grating lol

3 Likes

I LOVE Carlee and Mia in this group. I’m a little disappointed in the others TBH, esp Luke.

2 Likes

I loved the little tidbit she gave at the very end to the one girl on the bay horse. “Just grab mane.”

If that method is good enough for Katie, it’s good enough for anybody. Lol.

5 Likes

Ok, I love, love, LOVE the fact that Katie addressed the correct way to adjust your stirrups. It makes me so crazy to see how many people do it wrong, especially since it is so much safer to do it the right way.

5 Likes

Disappointed in the filming. So many times, the camera missed the rider. I would love to watch what I missed (recorded) but not sure I want to pay as what I saw was frustrating to watch.

3 Likes

Paid for CMH and it is actually working on replay. I love Katie, but I did cringe at her comments regarding treatment of the horse. Sadly or for the better times and attitudes have changed. But I loved the class and her comments to these young riders were so kind especially considering what George used to say. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When was this?

I was not able to watch until about 9:00 AM.

It’s around the 37:30 mark. Made me cringe as well. “They [the horses] need a good licking sometimes”

3 Likes

Thanks.