Unlimited access >

LK3DE Live Stream Chat

The feed is slightly better without the audio for me. Might be worth a try?

Loving seeing everyone bundled right up and you can only see their eyes :joy:

2 Likes

Restarting my browser helps, but I really hope we donā€™t have to do that on Saturday! @Jealoushe - my sentiments exactly! However, how lucky we are to even be able to watch the live stream. Better than nothing, I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaaand, it works fine on my phone!

Iā€™m not concerned re: Saturday. Historically, thereā€™s hiccups on the first day and the XC + SJ are spotless.

How are we feeling about the placings so far? Any favorites out of those who have ridden? We got a good field of scores, I almost think the judges are being generous!

2 Likes

Are you guys watching on USEF or H&C TV? Both seem to freeze for me. The sound cuts out, and it skips back.
(Iā€™m VPNing into USEF).

The USEF audio has been spotty for me so far, hopefully they will get all the kinks worked out today and it wonā€™t continue to be an issue! This is all weā€™ve got, we need it to work!!!

Is there live scoring anywhere? The Leaderboard pulls up as blank on the LRK3DE page for me.

Always a fan of Doug Payne and thought Ginja laid a great test. Sadly missed Tamiā€™s. I though Laurenā€™s test lacked a spark, but her horse was very obedient and I really liked the way she rode him. I think dressage is such an underrated part of eventing. Itā€™s helped me choose my favorite riders outside of their XC / SJ accolades.

3 Likes

I went into ā€œcurrently not broadcastingā€ mode. Dangit! I wish I could see everyone this morning, but maybe by the afternoon things will be working properly.

@AmmyHunter the 4*-s has scores https://kentuckythreedayevent.com/leaderboard4/ You have to select at the top if you want 5* or 4* to show.

2 Likes

I like that the live stream is working perfectly during the ring drag break.

16 Likes

I think the scores reflect the lack of flow in the tests.

If you watch Ingrid Klimke ride this test at the one Event Riders Masters where she broke the record score with a 16.4, itā€™s just the most harmonious thing you will ever see.

That harmony and finesse is what brings the 8s and 9s instead of 7s.

Linking the video because Iā€™m sure you all wanna watch now :joy: Watch the interview at the end too. Ingrid is such absolute class.

10 Likes

Well the commercials are working I guess :joy:

Thanks, it must be an issue on my browser or connection because it is still not populating! And even worse, now my livestream has jumped back to the earlier break and says it will resume at 8:50 with Colleen Loach ā€“ not helpful!!! Really wanted to see Liz Hallidayā€™s test, too.

Ugh, no Livestream to be seen right now. Hopefully it will pop back up?

Are they saving the tests for on demand later, anyone know?

Thereā€™s no longer an option for a live stream for me now :woman_shrugging: too bad because it looks like Liz Halladay-Sharp just tied the leaders with a 28.1

2 Likes

Mine too! It is not your browser, looks like theyā€™re having some livestreaming issues this morning. Bummed we missed Lizā€™s test. Hopefully the fact that they took it down means theyā€™re trying to fix it??

1 Like

Itā€™s like they are trying to force me to get some work done :rofl: So rude :rofl:

9 Likes

Mine just runs commercials on repeat.

2 Likes

They always keep the USEF footage up on demand (except some of the medals seem to disappear for me) and one can hope that it wonā€™t have all the blips, but who knows. Crossing my fingers for later today for a functioning live stream, because I made sure the work day was easy so I could have it on in the ā€œbackgroundā€ lol.

What makes her seat look so much more fluid than some of the riders?

Iā€™m not trying to be an armchair quarterback, but some of the riders seats/upper bodies at the sitting trot areā€¦ distracting? I donā€™t know how else to word it.

When I grow up, I just want to be Ingrid. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking haha

3 Likes