Unlimited access >

LK3DE Live Stream Chat

Looks like the stream is back!

Mineā€™s back!

Really? Cuz mineā€™s not

Aside from her obvious talent and ability to ride with the horse, I think itā€™s how supple and on the aids she has her horse. She has the horse prepared and already ready to start the movement or transition well before it begins so every movement is fluid as can be. She also has such attention to detail that she can likely feel very small changes in the way the horse is going and can prevent anything like tension or tightness from showing up.

I know Bobby, a lot like Sam of MJs is not a big fancy mover but rather flat. Their training and ability to ride so well makes the horses really change into everything they can be.

7 Likes

Yep, definitely back. Refresh your screen! Audio and video worked for Lauren Billys whose horse wasā€¦ exuberant at parts. Only one left before 5* dressage starts.

Ugh mine isnā€™t :frowning:

mine came back to Colleen Loach. but then I refreshed and missed just missed Lauren Billys test.

My feed came back, but conveniently the feed on my iphone jumped back to the start of the last group so Iā€™m getting to see Lizā€™s test! Yet my computer picked up live. This is so weird!

Mine sent me to jog highlights and I was watching that over and over :joy:

what time does the 5* start?

5* starts at 12:23 pm.

Anyone know if Horse & Country TV will be streaming the 5* dressage? They didnā€™t cover the 4* dressage.

https://kentuckythreedayevent.com/5-star-list/

Looks like 12:30ish

Anyone think the 4* tests are very quick? They flew in and out.

They started at 7 and I donā€™t think there a tonne of entries.

And they are splitting dressage over two daysā€¦ so not a ton of entries, but it isnā€™t over yet.

2 Likes

Yes, but the individual tests even seem quick.

1 Like

I missed most of the 4* dressage but at least got to see Elisa Wallace, Doug, Tami and Kyleā€™s tests. It DID feel like the test was kinda short, Iā€™m not sure if it really was short or just the way the test is makes it seem like it.

While it says coverage continues in about 10 minutes, there is someone doing a test currently. I donā€™t know who because the video is panned out over the entire arena, but someone is in thereā€¦

It is the test ride.

1 Like