Unlimited access >

LK3DE Live Stream Chat

My jumped back to an older segment. It says coverage returns at 10:41 :confused:

Forgive my ignorance, but why? Itā€™s a genuine question.

It is mostly for the judges to discuss scoring and communicate about the test and the nuances/details prior to judging actual tests. I imagine it also allows volunteers/riders/grooms/whoever to see how the test rides and flows before their pair goes in. And makes sure the livestream works.

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Thank you :slight_smile:

Boyd lost his stirrup! Out of curiosity does that count against them?

1 Like

My live feed is great right now!

I think the watering truck could have planned a smarter center line. I mean, come on. Itā€™s the judgeā€™s first impression.

First corner was well driven and the spray seems nicely on the aids. Fingers crossed for a better exit.

18 Likes

I remember watching Boyd and Long Island T when the horse was super-green. A very nice ride, although the horse seemed much more tense and excited the second half of the test.

2 Likes

He lost it mid test as well.

2 Likes

ā€œItā€™s good to know even Boyd Martin loses a stirrupā€ :laughing:

10 Likes

Boyd Martin re: the XC course - ā€œIā€™m nervous as hellā€

7 Likes

When I heard that part of the interview I thought if he feels that way, some other people must be terrified :flushed:

6 Likes

Itā€™s wonderful hearing Allisonā€™s memories of Arthur. You can tell she loved that horse so much.

13 Likes

I am loving Allisonā€™s commentary.

@blue_heron I thought they were very quick tests too.

Nice test from Z.

Hereā€™s AP Prime up! This is one of my sentimental favorites.

2 Likes

Come on Quinn! That wind is crazy.

2 Likes

Not the test Doug wanted, obviously. Nothing catastrophic, just lots of little bobbles that added up.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the barn what did it score?

Right like the weather is mental! These poor riders just want a 5* and they get the craziest weather ever :joy:

1 Like

Jennie Brannigan is having a GREAT time, she is just grinning

1 Like

34.5 (for Doug).

Hereā€™s the leaderboard thus far.

3 Likes

34.5 I think? He had a stumble at the first halt and I think that just kinda threw the whole thing off a little.