Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Post-traumatic inflammatory response and high volumes of fluids administered to deal with hemorrhagic shock can result in abdominal compartment syndrome–swelling/edema of the viscera–which can have an adverse effect on respiratory efforts as well as direct further damage to the viscera from pressure.

24 Likes

Thank you @jvanrens. I thought I remembered that the basement had two forms of egress too. Thank you for confirming that and telling us where it can be confirmed.
Clearly Hut is not remembering that correctly.

Why?
I have a huge ugly scar on my arm and I wear short sleeved shirts. Why is an abdominal scar equal no bikinis? That is a weird thing to say and to believe.

Thank you for explaining this!!!

16 Likes

Well, that’s downright sad. Of course people want to belong to something, but goodness me, aim higher!

8 Likes

I think it’s amazing they figured out how to do that!

3 Likes

A much more charitable descriptor than accusing her of lying and making stuff up in her head just to post stuff.

6 Likes

Were you not in at the beginning? Do you not remember the original discussion and subsequent discussions in other threads on basement egress? Perhaps you should go back and catch up. If you start at Woman Shot at Barisone Farm and search that thread for “egress” there is a comment by @trubandloki. If you search for “basement” there are a lot of posts. @ohnoO even mentions one I remember but have not been able to find in a while where someone said the red sign on the door specifically mentioned exits for the basement. Even KM discussed basement exits.

Of course, if all you are here for is solely to be snarky either without information or in the face of it, I can’t help you there. :woman_shrugging:

I would imagine those reports are used more by people who are entering into a tenant/landlord agreement from scratch with strangers. Probably not as much in a situation with people who are already clients in your primary business.

Although obviously, as it turns out, it would have been a good idea.

2 Likes

Nobody outside of his particular - it’s a common immigrant family name there - Goodwin family and perhaps some who knew him growing up ever refer to him as “Guy”. Sometimes, his family members chime in on whatever Lauren and Robert post and refer to him as “Guy”. Ostensibly, they do that to differentiate him from the many other Robert Goodwin individuals living in the region or perhaps his father, though there is no information whatsoever about who his father was, only that he died or left years ago and died, when RG and his sister were very young.

5 Likes

To me, that has been one the most incongruous pieces of this whole thing. I remember trying to drill down on it during one of the previous threads, and I still have major doubts about it - despite all the photos and descriptions of lung sizes and placement, and the conjecture that the trajectory of the round may have been affected by it hitting a rib (IIRC, there was no testimony from the surgeon that may have happened). It just seems so implausible that a round could enter and exit the way it did if MB and LK were both standing.

18 Likes

And was there an exit to the outside? Do y’all not remember the discussion on how to bring a basement to code when it is flooding through the only entrance to the main part of the house? Remember the description of digging a hole outside and adding stairs and a door? It’s a major structural repair that does require permits. Any memory? No? Ok. You aren’t reading, you are just sneaking.

This is just baiting.

Did I say that I know if there is egress or not? Or did I just participate in a discussion about egress? Feel free to share my post here.
Your implying one thing and I am sure that is not the case.

Since then other facts have come out and it has been shown that the basement does have two forms of egress.

I am not sure why you think every post requires a snarky comment at the end.

16 Likes

Lame excuse. Most media including FB named him as Robert Guy Goodwin. Only someone with familiarity would make the leap to calling him “Guy.” :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Guy is much shorter to type though. :rofl:

I prefer Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Stark/Superman.

9 Likes

And you are wrong.

His FB is “guy” at least the user name part.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hey @hut-ho78, I found my post in the other thread. It was just as I described above and not how you tried to imply I was saying specifically that this house did not have proper egress from the basement.

I am actually chuckling because I do not specifically remember making this post but it is just what I imagined it would be.
Please note the part I have highlighted for you in yellow.
For the viewing pleasure of all who wondered what I had said about egress in the original thread:

7 Likes

The obvious “leap” would be to call him Rob or Robert… not Guy.
I do not get referred to by my middle name.
Even LK called him Rob in her posts and rants.

Whatever. << said in my best 14 year old dismissive tone

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

23 Likes

His FB is currently Jim E Stark.
It was changed after his account was used to make all kinds of nasty comments on the 48hours page.

12 Likes

That does not imply that he goes by Guy or that a person unfamiliar to him should reference him as Guy. His actual page lists it as, currently, Jim E Stark and previously Robert Guy Goodwin.

7 Likes