Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

:joy:

1 Like

:grinning: is there such a person?

Then, my day is made.

5 Likes

Unless she goes to Europe, keeps her mouth shut and develops a strong work ethic.

On the other hand, perhaps she is content with her status quo and will live the rest of her life glorifying all that has happened to herā€¦professional victim and all that.

19 Likes

Who? Judge Sceusi? Iā€™m pretty sure he already has a law degree.

Someone would need to see the bill of sale to know that. Registration is not proof of ownership.

3 Likes

So many people are going to plotz the day MB is released!

9 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think they are well off either. Either the Ks are funding LK out of their retirement thinking that will keep her out of deep doodo, or she has some kind of trust fund. Either way, it canā€™t last forever.

9 Likes

I think they are well off but not very very well off. Like $5mil net worth well off. Not $500 mil well off.

5 Likes

Oh, I donā€™t know about that.

The horse world is full of bad payers. That is not terribly unusual.

This case is in an entirely different category.

2 Likes

I guess it depends on your definition of ā€œmany people.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought about that, too. Her reputation may not follow her in Europe but she will be against some seriously talented and hardworking competitors and some no nonsense trainers who donā€™t have time for flakey no shows. Princess wonā€™t be catered to and to succeed she would have to quickly develop some skill sets she doesnā€™t currently have - an incredible work ethic and reliability being two of them.

Agree with you there. But a lot of the bad players are well established professionals who do have success as a rider and an already established loyal following. Not many amateurs have a huge reputation like LK. In fact, I donā€™t know any outside of Nicky P.

8 Likes

And that may explain their determination to get some kind of monetary recompense from MB and/or SGF so they can pay LKā€™s medical bills and legal expenses.

Also, if she did not have a healthcare policy, her medical expenses could be astronomical. Well, they would be in the stratosphere even if she had health insurance but if she didnā€™t - wow. I canā€™t imagine how much they might be.

6 Likes

I dare say that the illegal recordings and midnight barn trespassing would be HUGE no no.

Iā€™d padlock my barn. Police be damned. They could haul me off to jail, Iā€™d be out in a day. A barn can change their procedures any time they want.

12 Likes

That is how a rational person thinks thru things. I suspect that LK is more focused on proving her narrative and consequently (in her mind) gaining acceptance and validation.

7 Likes

You really donā€™t understand after all this time that NGRI (note the NG stands for NOT GUILTY by reason of insanity) and guilty, but not criminally responsible are two different verdicts? And that guilty, but not criminally responsible is not an option in NJ and therefore cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, have been the verdict in MBā€™s case?

The judgeā€™s statement in the background that Michael was found guilty but not criminally responsible is an error. Just like his statement that LK was shot at point blank range is an error. We know both statements are factually untrue.

Iā€™m sure you are going to say that the judge didnā€™t mean ā€œguilty but not criminally responsibleā€ even though he said ā€œguilty but not criminally responsible.ā€ You will then claim to know what he actually meant was whatever your stock line is about the jury finding Michael guilty of the shooting but then not guilty of a crime because of insanity.

But thatā€™s not what the background says. It says the verdict on the attempt murder charge was guilty but not criminally responsible. Thatā€™s what is written; thatā€™s what was meant. And that is factually incorrect.

We know these documents get written up in haste by law clerks - often graduates fresh out of law school. In this case clearly the information used for the background was taken from the plaintiffā€™s filing which was made before the criminal case went to trial. And clearly it was not updated with the correct information from that trial - such as the actual verdict, or the fact that GSR testing ruled out a point blank shooting, or the fact Michael was found not guilty of firing towards RG. So many mistakes in such a short document! Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

At least most of us see that clearly. You - who hilariously described the judgeā€™s wording in this background blurb as a ā€œrulingā€ upthread - seem to have misplaced your glasses. Your chest puffing is unwarranted, although highly amusing. Thanks for the giggle.

40 Likes

That will never happen.

That is also why I am pretty amused by CH and HHā€™s posts. So much time and dedication trying to dictate a certain narrative that will do absolutely nothing to change the situation or reputation LK already has.

31 Likes

Less of an MB supporter and more of an LK hater.

9 Likes

Exactly. No matter how many times certain phases are repeated they wont magically become fact.

This is something that has bothered me about CH and HHā€™s posts - why are certain phases added even at times when they arenā€™t relevant to the rest of the post? And that they disappeared and reappeared at the same time. So curious.

Yes, I have both on ignore and, yes I am anxiously awaiting that software update.

30 Likes