Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Go to main profile. Click preferences, users, choose the user from the drop down menu and then choose your timeframe.

As for legal updates, the next anticipated actions are the updated response to the amended claims from Nagel and possibly new motions for if/when JK, KK, and LK refuse to again cooperate with the updated subpoenas and new deposition date. Check the title for updates before clicking into the thread.

5 Likes

I am thinking that not many national shows are going to pay a medical professional to be on site to manage the specimen collections. And if the tests arenā€™t administered by a trained/licensed medical professional, it could make it much easier to challenge the results.

Deininger just filed the amended answer and counter complaint.

Oh for gods sake, I said I havenā€™t gone back and read ALL the threads from the beginning (and many have pointed out they have been heavily edited anyway and therefore arenā€™t all that helpful), I watched some of the trial, and I havenā€™t watched 48 Hours. To imply that I have no right to post here is ridiculous.

If you donā€™t like what I post, donā€™t comment on it. It shouldnā€™t be that difficult.

2 Likes

Oh, I wish!

The best I can come up with is this, from the amended answer. Now, the statement of damages doesnā€™t have to be filed with the court, just provided to the defendant. But, if itā€™s not, we may see some filings re: that soon.

10 Likes

Actually I was pointing out that it was an actual criminal defense lawyer on the YT clip I posted was saying there was no evidence for having charged on RG in response to CH arguing with Kittyā€™s CotH post to the same effect.

To the best of my knowledge, none of our CotH lawyers has said they were criminal defense lawyers.

ETA: So CHā€™s indignant posturing is really funny. I guess it was evidence they didnā€™t go look at the clip.

16 Likes

This doesnā€™t make sense.

4 Likes

They also said the prosecutor dropped the ball. One way was by overcharging MB with regards to RG. I did not hear any other ways mentioned.

5 Likes

Ack! My apologies. That is what I get for typing while distracted.

A peace offering - reindeer calves!:

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 1.41.58 PM

30 Likes

The FEI can test athletes out of competition as well. Itā€™s right there in the rule book, clear as can be.

1 Like

Butā€¦ butā€¦ butā€¦

I just watched Rudolph on TV last night. He did not look anything like that.:woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

They look like they are ready to play some reindeer games

11 Likes

The white ones are Russian reindeer. Rudolph is part American, part Canadian ay

9 Likes

Credit: Gears Magazine

Iā€™ll let you choose the filling.

7 Likes

Youā€™re right that I didnā€™t waste time listening to your YT clip.

MB was indicted by a grand jury on all the charges, correct? So your YT criminal defense lawyer is saying that the grand jury issued an indictment regarding attempted murder of RG based on ā€œno evidenceā€? I trust the grand jury system more than I trust your YT criminal defense lawyer.

His real friends were/are posting on FB and donated money to his GF page. If you want to know who they are go to the GF page and scroll through.

11 Likes

A Grand Jury only sees a one sided argument from the Prosecutor alone. Then they indict or the donā€™t. Being indicted in no way assigns guilt. It doesnā€™t measure guilt. The prosecutor usually wins on the indictment unless he drops dead or something.

24 Likes

Thanks all. Mission accomplished

To clarify, Iā€™m not implying anything about who can post, or what they can post. Iā€™m just tired of reading it. But I do want to keep up to date on this thread, and I value others posts.

10 Likes

The grand jury procedure is very one-sided and there is an old saying, I believe quoted here before, probably by @ekat, ā€œThe Grand Jury would indict a ham sandwich.ā€ or maybe it was a hamburgerā€¦

13 Likes

Did the elf dentist actually go to dental school or did he just read that book? He was doing dental extractions at the end. Is he licensed to do that?

7 Likes