Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

QFP.

8 Likes

Oh, for sure.

Itā€™s unusual enough to see them test horses, never mind humans. Iā€™ve seen a lot of horses tested over the years, but looking back on it and trying to come up with a percentage, Iā€™m guessing I have seen testers at probably less than 10% of the USEF horse shows Iā€™ve attended.

There are some shows that are more likely than others to have testers, especially if itā€™s a major competition, of course. But overall, itā€™s certainly not something that Iā€™ve seen at every horse show, by any means.

The value of the system is the randomness. You never know when your horse might get tested at any show.

I do remember being very surprised when the testers turned up at a pretty obscure one day B or C show many years ago. But the show was right up the road from a vet school, so I wonder if it was more of a learning exercise for the vet students. Lol.

Ham sandwich.

13 Likes

Elf licensing seems to be a very simplified process due to the ample availability of Christmas magic to heal things.

12 Likes

Thank you! Fairly credible opinionsā€¦

5 Likes

Ahhh. Good to know. Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™d say so!

2 Likes

Of course an indictment does not assign guilt.

The indictment is a judgement as to whether the prosecutor has enough evidence to warrant the case going to trial. A grand jury would not issue an indictment based on ā€œno evidenceā€.

Andā€¦now I want a ham sandwich.

11 Likes

So youā€™re going to ignore everything that was just posted about grand juries?

15 Likes

I donā€™t think he had time to go to dental school, did he? Unless he found some sort of super fast track program at the North Pole. Which seems unlikely, since they had not even heard of the profession, it seemed.

2 Likes

All that sugar floating around definitely led to a super fast track!

4 Likes

No, I agree with what was just posted by grand juries. I think prosecutors donā€™t attempt to bring cases they have no hope of winning, and donā€™t bother presenting a case to a grand jury unless there is some chance it would result in conviction.

Iā€™m interested to see what makes it in!

Awwwww thereā€™s my Rodolph with his nose so bright.

3 Likes

Well obviously, YOU donā€™t think YOU would try to help protect a sympathetic defendant against proven predators. That certainly says a lot about you.

Thankfully many other people do not share that sentiment.

17 Likes

Yes ham sandwiches are a dastardly lot.

8 Likes

Dolly the doll from the island of misfit toys is said to be there due to depression. Perhaps one of the elves should consider psychiatry.

10 Likes

He was the creator of a new school for dentists called ā€œNoel Nitrousā€. Apparently elves like to be gassed. Makes them all merry n chit.

13 Likes

I am betting great odds that A LOT more than what was let in during the criminal trial. And the bombshells may not be for who has been saying there are going to be bombshells.

I want to know what was very quickly mentioned in the criminal trail about the day after the shooting about JK/IM and RG going back to the farm and their interaction with MHG. I was led to believe that MHG was threatened by one or both of them.

Why yes I am nosey.

23 Likes