Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Scroll and roll is my motto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since all of my pets have something wrong with them, my friends (and the vets) call my home the Island of Misfit Pets. LOL!

19 Likes

They are lucky to have you to love them!

6 Likes

Crow. :laughing:

10 Likes

I’m lucky they wandered this way!

12 Likes

Lol. I would never presume that I would know better than anyone what kind of mental health treatment a complete stranger needs, and I would never break my oath as a juror to impose a stay in a state run mental health facility (these are notoriously horrible places) for an indeterminate amount of time unless I truly thought that the defendant committed the crime but was insane at the time and therefore not criminally responsible. That is the kind of person I am, and I am proud of that.

Well if she needs a gynecologist these guys have opened up a firm. Imagine being on the table in front of them, a splayed.

Drs. Miser & Miser, OB/GYN

8 Likes

Can I have a slice of sharp cheddar cheese on top, please?

3 Likes

Definately not with the cold hands of the one on the left. YIKES!

7 Likes

oh my gosh thats a visual I can’t unsee :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s got the lube ready too

4 Likes

Its probably cold too.

“Able to derail a conversation with one Rankin Bass photo”

:muscle:

16 Likes

And even if this is true, SO WHAT? What difference does it make? What point are you trying to make?

19 Likes

Like green cool gel
 :rofl:

4 Likes

I might be misremembering, but I believe Eric’s positives were tests performed by Team Canada, not FEI, in advance of the games. From what I can find, it was overturned in arbitration, but after the Atlanta games.

You’re probably right actually, I was youngish then so I might have remembered wrong not being as involved in the high performance world.

1 Like

This was funny

9 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

[quote=“DownYonder, post:2409, topic:778966, full:true”]

I doubt testimony about LK’s previous marriage and its demise would have been allowed in the trial. Taylor would have said she wasn’t on trial so it wasn’t allowed. How many freakin’ sidebars would that have caused if Bilinkas had even attempted to introduce that???

Now the civil trial??? That is gonna be a whole new animal!!!

20 Likes