Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

You win internet today, yes?

8 Likes

What is the next deadline for the civil trial?

Somewhere around 10 days? Assuming the subpoenas got reissued and served without a hitch and when they got done.

3 Likes

Cool! I never win!

4 Likes

I was just answering a series of questions posed to me by @trubandloki, as you’ll see if you look at the context within the thread.

Then the multiple reports of seriously disturbed adolescents being held in the ER for days because there are no psychiatric beds available must be just more “fake news”.

29 Likes

DH works in an ER and there is a seriously mentally ill patient who had been there for close to 2 weeks because a bed could not be found. Their story was heartbreaking.

And this was not the first patient held for days for this very reason.

Nope, not fake news at all.

24 Likes

If you say so :woman_shrugging:

:grimacing:

11 Likes

I think jurors go rogue. It’s a bad thing because it means the lawyers aren’t doing a good job, and the jurors are seeing a story in the evidence the lawyers aren’t seeing.

11 Likes

I’m not sure why you are being the way you are. The lack of help for the mental ill, even those that want help, has been clearly documented.

39 Likes

Typically, someone at the level of LK would not be tested for banned drugs. Someone that competes at the level of MB or MHG would most definitely be tested. And yes, I would know because I competed on an international level and was tested for banned substances (not as an equestrian/different sport). It would be well within their rights to not want the likes of a LK and RG, admitted heroin/Suboxone users on property.

19 Likes

To me the phone on the table means he was sitting at the table. People usually use phones in discussions while sitting together when possible.

16 Likes

That’s right. I forgot that part.:upside_down_face:

I hope they have a really good health plan for their liver damage.

3 Likes

If you go back and look at that Devon thread, I believe I posted that information on the very first page, back when the posts were organized in pages of 20.

But that did not stop the thread from continuing for a really, really, really long time. Lol.

2 Likes

Yes I’m aware of how it works especially with FEI, but I was curious if anyone has ever heard of anyone actually being tested at the National level, not FEI.

Not sure what wanting someone on your property or not has anything to do with my comment.

Ah, the good old days.

2 Likes

The original version, That’s a Twist post 70 said that MB said he wanted to discuss things and LK wanted to hear how “he” was going to “fix it” and RG said talk to the lawyer. LK came off the porch and approached MB and the table was between them and RG walked off and went back into the house

:thinking:

14 Likes

Weren’t the three phones stacked on top of each other on the table? That always seemed like an odd detail, unless maybe one of the cops picked them up and put them there after the fact.

10 Likes