Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Thanks - I appreciate you posting actual facts to back up your views instead of just a snarky post. And I already said multiple times that others’ experiences don’t necessarily match mine.

:joy::joy:. Command center. Anyone know where the break room is? If I’m posting on all these sites, I’m going to need more coffee.

18 Likes

Those two insisting on being in the barn late at night after it was supposed to be closed… the recent knowledge that they are addicts… LK repeated attempts to feed DeeDee something.
I’m no mathematician but that easily adds up to me.

21 Likes

It is such a silly feature. I totally get why you do not remember it. I am not sure why I remember it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @Maria! My lengthy association with NCDCTA allowed me to become close to many Young Riders and their families! It was a great time back then, with the Raleigh CDI’s, Kay’s Mother’s Day Dressage in the Sandhills, and so many more amazing Dressage competitions and activities for so many!! What memories!!!

6 Likes

Facebook posts regarding the trial are also full of people who think poorly of LK. You think posters here made hundreds of fake Facebook profiles to do that?

25 Likes

I wonder what “evidence” Schellhorn presented to the Grand Jury? The proceedings of Grand Juries are confidential, aren’t they?

3 Likes

There is no break room. It’s forbidden. Resistance is futile.

8 Likes

She paid a vet bill for someone once.

7 Likes

Funny because I have been on this board for 12+ years, and have never found Ghazzu less than genuine on any post she has ever made on any topic. She is as constant as the moon or sun.

But that seems to be your go to when someone does not agree with you- they are not genuine.

I guess this is what we can expect by someone who has not read the threads, watched the trial or even 48Hours.

42 Likes

Me on my various FB accounts posting

18 Likes

@cutter99, I agree about your opinion on Ghazzu. I was shocked to see someone saying something like that to them.

26 Likes

Then I’m going to need Depends.

7 Likes

Constant as the moon or sun? Lol how poetic.

Anyway, here is Ghazzu’s post that I referred to as not genuine. If you think she really meant this genuinely, as in it is fake news, I guess I’ll believe you because you seem to be a long-time fan and know her to be like the moon and sun. My bad

As you have advised others repeatedly, if you don’t like my posts, you can simply ignore them.

“Rules for thee but not for me” comes to mind.

25 Likes

Weren’t there comments about having a Halloween party for him and dressing up as Ninjas? Remember thinking what a brilliant idea(sarcasm).

1 Like

He nodded, big grin smile, and waved at someone in the gallery. I doubt it was any of the jurors sitting in the front rows of the gallery or any of MB’s supporters. KK and Co was sitting in the gallery and she has gushed her undying support and appreciation for Taylor here. Considering JK/IM posted here that he had spoken with the prosecutor, judge , and at least one defense attorney before the trial, my assumption is not out of the realm of possibilities. :wink:

8 Likes

A huge contributing factor to admission in private hospitals are insurance coverage. A patient may go to a particular hospital without a bed but generally, hospitals will network and call around to see if other facilities have beds available. A lot of times, a patient can then get admitted in that general region if they have really good insurance coverage. Often not the case, unfortunately. These programs are 5 figures in out of pocket costs at minimum.

As others have said, location and time of year also make a big difference. Times around holidays will have inpatient facilities packed full. Fall to end of year is rough.

9 Likes

Is that something that you just came up with?

5 Likes

Balls.
It most certainly was.

38 Likes