Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Fake news it is then!

You do realize that these threads are full of jokes and sarcasm, right? Much like your own post?

The fact that LK dressed up like a ninja and ninja’ed across the farm is bizarre and hilarious in itself. It would of course conjure a great deal of discussion, as well as jokes.

14 Likes

Why are we attacking and harassing poster over what we perceive to be genuine (or not)?

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nope, responding to conversation about Christmas party. I was catching up and guess that was a few back!

I totally missed that.

Easy to get lost in here.

2 Likes

My, my my! I guess you making fun of me is supposed to offend me?

Didn’t like my examples of “constants”?

Perhaps you can offer better!

13 Likes

You guys realize that responding in kind to ridiculous, provocative posts is what got the thread locked just a few days ago, right?

19 Likes

Yes, there were. The Kroll hearing was held in early September, and prior to the hearing many posters were predicting the result of the Kroll hearing would be release with no restriction that he remain in NJ.

I like as constant as the moon and sun. I think it’s nice, but then again, I’m not salty. And I agree - Ghazzu is constant and solid on what they posts.

18 Likes

This was going to be my pretend ninja costume for the pretend ninja party. The fruit ninja, ready with treats:

(I still had it saved to the camera roll :crazy_face:)

18 Likes

Awe. Too bad, so sad. What’s your point?

11 Likes

Maybe some of us like to dress a ninjas for Halloween! Especially barefoot ninjas as that seems so appropriate!

That is a lot more acceptable than sneaking around someone’s barn dressed in ninja garb to do nefarious things.

I mean- WHO DOES THAT???

13 Likes

Bingo. My antenna would certainly be up.

6 Likes

Why does @CurrentlyHorseless care who eggbutt is possibly friends with? What bearing does it have on anything hear?

NONE, the answer is NONE!!!

17 Likes

Agree with you both. Honestly, it would just take seeing LK’s post of FB at the time to get my hackles up. MHG knew that LK wanted her to fail. Why wouldn’t she target MHG’s horse. I just wonder all the details we don’t know.

17 Likes

Reading comprehension is apparently not your strong suit.
I shall endeavor to not tax your faculties any further.

47 Likes

Were you (g) joking about your expectation that he would be released by the holidays, or maybe by Halloween? I realize that @Knights_Mom inviting people to the celebration barbecue was tongue in cheek, but I thought the expectation that of course he would be released as a result of the Kroll hearing was serious.

1 Like

IMO It was just a weird joke and not very funny when talking about having a party welcoming MB home and dressing up as the person that people here claim drove him insane. No matter, I doubt the people close to MB have any interest in having anyone that have posted here anywhere near him to continue to feed him fear and hatred against the person he shot, would not be healthy for him.

2 Likes

EDITED- While @CurrentlyHorseless insists eggbutt is the most prolific poster on this thread or any Barisone thread, the current post count begs to differ. Shall we go back through every other post count to check?

image|666x500

Yikes, look squirrel! Oh, look here, shiny things!

19 Likes

Ooh lookie the gang’s all here!!

Eclipse coming maybe?

13 Likes