Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Oh, I think I have answered this.

I don’t approve of hazing, being mean, stalking, harassment, physical altercations, shooting people, lying and making false accusations whether the perpetrator is LK, MB, or any of the posters here.

I don’t think the fact that you feel sorry for MB and dislike LK is a valid justification for trashing and mocking her.

1 Like

She is reaping what she has sown.

17 Likes

We are more than aware that you do not disapprove of those abhorrent behaviors. You defend them here daily!

19 Likes

Or you could poke and prod and harass a bear and get mauled and sue the state park you were hiking in…

I’m still nearly 300 posts behind but from what I can tell, we’re (because of a select few) still debating what the jury in the criminal trial was thinking and what the verdict meant, misconstruing what others have said to make the same erroneous assertions over and over, and arguing with lawyers. Funsies! Did I miss anything else?

20 Likes

I read her response. What comment did you find “snarky”?

What comment would you report to the moderators?

Geez @CurrentlyHorseless, did you just go back and edit your post I quoted above?

Did you correct that Freudian slip of yours?

Did you note you edited you post as you claim to always do?

I thought you have claimed time and time again here you don’t do that!

15 Likes

I fixed the typo. I have never defended those behaviors in LK. Pointing out that the jury determined that MB shot LK while insane is not a defense of any bad behavior in the person he shot.

Neither is trashing LK an effective way of defending and supporting MB.

Yes, I fixed the typo, @cutter99. I fix typos all the time and have never claimed otherwise.

Exactly. Who asked? Who cares?

4 Likes

QFP

Apparently she does edit while she claims not to!

8 Likes

It was Shelly/Nelly/whatever.

8 Likes

I have never claimed that I don’t edit to correct typos, @cutter99.

Flouting a conversational maxim to make a plain rhetorical point is not bad faith. There are quite a few other things that have been posted on this thread today that might be, though …

You’re barking up the wrong tree if you think @Ghazzu needs to be called out as a perfidious poster, in any case!

40 Likes

DreadBunnyRoberts? DreadPirateBunny?

4 Likes

There are a few bu(nny)ccaneers on the crew of the Revenge, of course. They’re not as strong as ROUS’s, but have a far better work ethic.

21 Likes

Mic drop.

20 Likes

What does this even mean?

15 Likes

Yep. I’ve known @Ghazzu for…let’s see…about 25 years. Absolute straight shooter. Always concise, always honest.
Really, not much point in conversing with someone who just wants to argue, which is why Rubyroo is on my ignore list. There is zero value to their posts.

35 Likes

You’re right that the verdict is still being discussed, but now the angle is whether the jury was unconvinced that he shot her, and through jury nullification returned a verdict of NGRI instead of NG, because they wanted to ensure MB got the psychiatric help he needed.

I don’t think that is what happened, but if it did happen, I think it would be a horrible injustice.

Except that pesky statement from MB on 48 Hours? Or the documented and lengthy weeks long negotiations involving lawyers and daddy dearest for her to leave beginning in July? Suuuuuure. No evidence she was repeatedly asked to leave. Lolz.

23 Likes