Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Um, I consider “kid” as a youth, as in not an adult. Just as you pointed out @Maria, we’ve BOTH known MHG since she was a young teen!!! So, goodness, I’ve been outed once again for telling the God’s honest truth about how long I’ve known someone! Tsk-tsk.

Why does anyone care about how long any of us have known MHG or LK or RG or anyone else in this never-ending drama? Can we play a game of who we know and how long we’ve known them?

6 Likes

There is no one here from my youth. I feel neglected. :sleepy:

7 Likes

Double tap

Flatlined

Attempted murderer

Bled out

NGRI

15 Likes

Gaslighting

10 Likes

For a desperate need for attention?

6 Likes

That you know of!!!

2 Likes

Hazing

Mass shooter

8 Likes

Who does that?

6 Likes

Or her posts on Facebook long before the shooting asking for rides to move her horses as she was being kicked out/forced out/bullied/whatever… yes, LK said on Facebook that she had to leave. And others were offering to help… where are those screen shots/posts?

I was about 400 posts behind and figured something momentous must have happened… but no… all lather, rinse, repeat…

22 Likes

Some people aren’t so wrapped up in making sure that the popular people like them, especially when the popular popular might seem a little…off? Not sure what word to use there. But no one should be berated for sticking to what they think is right as long as they aren’t hurting anyone, and no one should be made to feel inferior simply because they aren’t blindly following the majority opinion just because it’s the majority opinion.

You Michael Barisone supporters here are just like the high school cheerleader cliques and it is not a good look. You won’t do anything about it because you won’t ever have to, but it’s really, really ugly from the perspective of an outsider.

2 Likes

Flat lined twice

Stem to stern

Victim shaming

Point blank

Murderer

Stalking

Mass shooter

14 Likes

You say the bolded part and then proceed to berate anyone with a different opinion than you.

Once again the “rules for thee but not me” mentality.

35 Likes

Well that’s me ODing on irony.

22 Likes

So Daddio was paying his lawyers to work with MB on finding her an alternate place to go just for funsies? Not because anyone had asked her to leave? Sure…that makes much more sense now than the first 800,000 times you’ve claimed it :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

And the manifesto that said she had to threaten MB to enforce contracts in order to stay?

11 Likes

By the way those of you who were disgusting towards me earlier this evening regarding the mental health topic and my family member are now on ignore and I will no longer be acknowledging you, so don’t bother replying to my posts.

1 Like

Bahahshahaha!!!

Sure Jan.

23 Likes

A sane person does not keep repeating (or worse, believing) the same erroneous information after learning it is untrue.

The comment from MHG references eviction, not asking LK to leave. You know this.

The 911 call was because LK / RG were freaking out after being asked to sign the barn waiver. Nobody called 911 because they wouldn’t sign; it was because their irrational and threatening behaviour was scaring everyone. You know this.

23 Likes

Just curious since you haven’t read all the previous threads, are you aware of Lauren’s long and ugly history of stalking, harassment, bullying, and abuse of multiple people, not to mention her criminal record and the restraining orders taken out against her in the past?

Did you miss the bit under oath where she was asked whether her goal was to destroy Michael Barisone and she answered yes? Or that the reason she decided to ruin him was because his girlfriend, business partner, and talented FEI rider was getting more of his attention and teaching time than Lauren, and that Lauren felt she was the most important person in the barn?

Have you read her lengthy manifesto about how she was going to take out the queen and make the castle walls come tumbling down?

If not, perhaps you should consider doing so before making silly comments like the one above.

Because it’s a weird take that feeling sorry for her latest victim, a guy who literally lost everything he had because of her relentless efforts to destroy his life, is a bad thing. Defending LK’s vile behaviour is a pretty ugly look, but a couple of people here are nonetheless committed to doing just that.

Important daily reminder: discussing Lauren’s own words and actions is not “trashing” or “attacking” or “bullying” her. When you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences.

46 Likes

This stuck me as an odd question.

You seem to imply that I should count up the number of people who disagree with me vs the number who agree with me, and say, ‘Oh, I must be wrong because I’m in the minority’?

That literally never occurred to me.

1 Like