Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Landlords ask tenants to go and they go. Barn owners ask boarders to go and they go.

The ones who go to court are either seeking assistance or are problem people. There is no defending what LK did. Not ever.

32 Likes

I wish to bring it to everyone’s attention that I believe a major item has been left off the BINGO card. And this should be the center piece.

Finish the Bastard

35 Likes

So she can amp up her attacks? How much more could he/ they take? The legal process isn’t a quick resolution. Everyone knows this. "Difficult " is one thing. Dangerous is another.

She’s NOT “prickly”. She’s dangerous. The legal process is not “boring” it’s arduous, lengthy, expensive.

They took the easy route and it wasn’t just “weird stuff on FB” It was badly veiled threats.

I’m glad you have empathy for MB. I assume his mental breakdown was due to LK/JK/RG and I’m sorry for him as well. We really don’t know how he handled the situation bc we don’t know the WHOLE situation that he was dealt.

25 Likes

FWIW Stud Muffins makes candy cane tubes stuffed with treats. Dressage Extensions has them in stock.

8 Likes

Then she would have seen CPS and recognized she wasn’t a “regular”.
She could have anticipated that MB might arrive at the house shortly… and grabbed the gun out of its hiding spot.

10 Likes

I personally find many things posted in these threads to be rude and condescending. So on that point we can agree. Clearly we do not agree on what is actually the things that are rude and condescending.

13 Likes

It seemed to capture le mot juste. :grinning:

4 Likes

In one of her rants (maybe even on this thread, so many!) she was totally livid that CPS drove right by “her” house and went directly to the barn.

16 Likes

Guys, I’ve been doing a little sprucing up to our command center where we blindly follow the orders of our Lord and Savior, MB. I added a much needed shrine and I also hired the crazy lady down the street to sage away the evil spirits. I hope you like what I’ve done with the place.

45 Likes

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Looks like he has man boobs a/k/a moobs

9 Likes

Of course I have empathy for MB. He is a gifted, charismatic equestrian who made positive contributions to many people’s lives. Like all humans, he had his flaws.

His handling of the situation with LK was tragically mishandled, due to his mental breakdown.

I think it’s naive and wrong to assume or think that his mental breakdown is attributable to LKs actions.

He’s a free spirit and will no longer be restrained and held back by bras.

14 Likes

I KNOW it’s an unbelievable cognitive gymnastic to NOT attribute MBs breakdown to LKs actions.

21 Likes

Actually, that’s just the way I envision the command center, except I expected the personnel to be elderly ladies wearing bathrobes and tiaras.

1 Like

Surprise!!! We also have man suits.

Also, is being in your 50s “elderly”?

16 Likes

Does the command center also have a situation room that @eggbutt and other insiders can work out of?

8 Likes

You know, I’ve agreed with some of your posts in the past but this particular narrative is getting absurd. Do you know what their “insane” response to the document was? No. We know she refused to sign what she claims was (essentially) a license to kill her. Ridiculous.
LK posted threatening and disparaging remarks on Facebook about him. Says she’s not in control of her multiple personalities. Who wouldn’t call the police about that? I’m a “sane” person and an introvert and if I felt the police weren’t providing me any support I would 100% go into the station and ask for help. I would be angry that I was being ignored because my (for lack of a better word) abuser was a tiny woman.

30 Likes

Needs more 30oz coffee mugs at each station

11 Likes

You’re thinking of Tiara Tuesday. This was taken on Man-suit Monday.

37 Likes