Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

neither here nor there… I think thats required in NJ? It was on the walk at the place I boarded in NJ.

2 Likes

I remember reading those posts and seeing literally dozens of offers to help day after day. Some people got really worked up with concern too.

29 Likes

Yep - she played them like a violin. 5D chess and all. She got a lot of attention as concerned people on FB shared her request with other equine groups - which is how I stumbled on them through a friend - in a sort of “check out this train wreck” way… they were even shared way out here in WA in the hopes that the networking would get this poor, bullied, whimpering, desperate, delicate woman some help for her horses.

And then her true colors started to be revealed and people backed away - as a couple of posters including ShellyBelly egged her on…

24 Likes

I got the impression she feels owning multiple horses makes her more legit as a horseman.

Anyone else ever get that feeling?

15 Likes

They would have burned the place down.

7 Likes

Wait. I have more than one horse. Does that make me more legit?

6 Likes

And doing so much laundry!

6 Likes

I recall early on when LK was asked why she didn’t leave we were met with her diatribe of bombshells and money and all would be revealed and on and on and on with which ever personality was posting at the time. Reading those first posts of hers now are truly viscerally nauseating!

11 Likes

Then they would have been arrested. Plus with the distance between house and barn they would have had to chose. Not like one would catch fire from the other. The house was already trashed. And there was insurance.

5 Likes

If she wasn’t asked to leave, why were lawyers negotiating her exit for at least a week prior to Aug 5? I’m unaware of the necessity of lawyers negotiating exits for people who are welcome to stay. Is that common practice in certain circles? Seems like a big waste of money, time and energy… especially when the rest of the world arranges for new accomodations, transport, and… leaves when they want to. Vastly easier and less painful than hiring lawyers to negotiate if they are welcome to stay or go as they please, no?

28 Likes

Wasn’t JK away before 8/5, on a cruise or trip of some sort, during which he was speaking with Tarshis about LK leaving via the phone?

It seems that negotiation had to have been ongoing well before the 8/5 when Tarshis emails that notice to vacate. From my recollection, they had talked about a couple places that had agreed to take her (that takes time to do) which she then declined.

If she’d been offered other options, and her dad had spoken with Tarshis while her dad was away cruising, then she knew well before 8/5 that they wanted her to leave.

8 Likes

MHG testified that JK was away on a trip at some point but never specified dates.

Mr Tarshis testified that he began negotiating with JK in Late July, and believed they had all come to an agreement on Aug 2nd, but did not specify where or if he knew where JK was. Then LK said nope, not leaving on or about Aug 3rd (a Friday). So, Mr T sent that eviction email on Monday Aug 5th, Dad hired a lawyer, they met with lawyer on the 6th.

Wherever he was, he was still texting his daughter, based on the texts that made it into testimony in July and August.

14 Likes

So she knew in late July. Two weeks prior?
One would like to see a timeline of her SM posts and other actions around that time, cause she tends to “tell” and I bet the date she learned they were actively looking to move her along would be obvious.

7 Likes

Well, I’ve posted this timeline before, but, here it is again. Again, this is from testimony, and actual dates on posts. It formats funky when I copy it. Sorry.

April 3: LK FB post about a specific business owner (not named) keeping both eyes open. “Control is the name of the game.” #BipolarNarcissist “I’m narcissistic and I have delusions of grandeur.”

April 20: LK FB post that she put up cameras around the property

April 26: LK FB post, Money can’t buy class, spending other people’s money makes you tacky (the irony in this post) with hashtags like #neverkissyourass, #nobrownnosing

April 27: Meeting with MHG, MB, LK, and her dad. MHG told her to leave.

June 7: Symphony comes to farm, making a total of 4 horses (Even Better and Front Line plus Jay T that she bought from MB already there)

June 18: RG writes up his “bill” for his “work.”

June 24: LK FB post “the neighbors” are all watching you with surveillance devices which they will surely use one day to destroy your life.

June (unspecified date) MB first talks to Tarshis about getting LK to leave.

July 10: CPS search on LK’s phone

July 10: LK FB Post quoting the Art of War - Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

July 10: LK FB Post “Lordy I hope there are tapes. When in doubt, memos”.

July 11: LK text to Dad and RG that she had gained access to MB’s office, “I can write contracts, get his signature, whatever I need to do.”

July 12: FB posts about MHG (king captured, queen killed)

July 12: LK FB post about not waking the beast napping inside her

July 12: LK text describing backing MB Aug to his truck and not letting him leave earlier that night (day?)

July 13: MB text to MHG “I will make it so miserable they want to leave”

July 14: LK FB post that calls MHG pond scum, “I hope my wrath is never called upon”

July 21: FB post I don’t bluff

Horse show 07/23-07/24

July 23: (while at horse show) LK FB post about coming in with weapons hot

July 25: rambling FB Post about MHG, mentions recordings and videos, “it’s war”

July 25: also another post about voice memos, “call the world” going to war

July 25: Text between LK and Dad that she knew Michael was scared

July 27: LK FB post Look out here I come

End of July Mr Tarshis starts negotiating with JK for at least a week.

July 30: many personalities FB post

July 30: MB text about getting LK a lifetime ban

July 31: recorders purchased (per LK testimony)

July 31: 2nd CPS search on LK’s phone

July 31: MB hires private investigator

July 31: LK says she bought the cameras

July 31: first 911 call

July : LK FB post I only need 3 bullets, my aim is nearly perfect.

Either July 31 or Aug 1 2019 MB and MHG move out of farmhouse and into barn

Aug 1: 2nd 911 call - this is the call that came about to report that RG was bullying, intimating, and harassing two minors, among other issues.

Aug 1: Hay Guy starts watching barn. I love Hay Guy.

Aug 2: text between LK and dad about admissibility of recordings

Aug 2: LK text that she’s going to look for Michael’s cameras and disable them if found

Aug 2: Mr Tarshis believes he and JK have reached an agreement for LK to move.

Aug 2: LK makes call to SS, per her testimony

Aug 2: LK FB post about a known drunk and “I don’t sleep”

Aug 2: Ruth Cox arrives

Aug 3: Instead of packing, RG was doing internet searches to find MHG’s kids. (From MB’s suit against police)

Aug 3: force of numbers, wait till Monday texts between MHG and MB (where MHG asks why they can’t tell LK they are evicting her)

Aug 3: LK calls 911 to report black suburban from the night before.

Aug 3: 911 call. This is when LK tells police she has hidden recordings

Aug 3: LK search for “exploding bullets”.

Aug 4: MHG sends son away

Aug 4: LK text to MB that a family including an elderly person and a child were coming to ride the horses and possibly stay at house (makes those waivers make sense…)

Aug 4: LK FB post about how many bullets her gun held, owns 2 Walthers, one fits in her purse, has hollow point bullets, mentions 10 year sentence for them in NJ, and hat If someone were to punch me in the face I’d let them -twice. After that- there 2 hit advantage would be over until they begged me to let them up.

Aug 4: 911 call where RG can be heard shouting in background - this is after LK and RC argued over LK feeding RC’s horse and after the whole waiver incident that LK refused to sign, prompting RG to threaten MB (per RC testimony)

Aug 4th late night/possibly early Aug 5th: people were incapable of unplugging a dryer

Aug 5: Steve Tarshis emails a notice to leave letter to LK - Could this have been a 3-day notice, since he gave her till Aug 7th to get out? Presumably with the intent of filing an eviction on the 8th?

Aug 5: LK FB a post about having to live on the premises to ensure proper training, with mention of the “barn drunk”.

Aug 5: MB goes to police station

Aug 5: Another “Michael is scared” text to dad

Aug 5: Michael knows we have recordings text to dad.

Aug 5: LK reports MB to SS (based on her sm posts).

Aug 5: JK hires ED

Aug 5: RG takes his handwritten (by LK) complaint to the building inspectors

Aug 6: LK served with eviction notice.

Aug 6: cameras installed per LK interrogatories in civil suit

Aug 6: LK says again, Michael is deathly afraid in text. Recipient unclear.

Aug 6: LK posts insanity manifesto on FB; also “solid gold” post on FB

Aug 6: LK FB post about her horse’s preferred song “Goldigger”

Aug 6: MHG mails her SS complaint

Aug 6: Jamie Dancer sees Michael and is extremely worried about him, calls Ali Brock, who calls MB, and is also afraid MB might harm himself.

Aug 6: ED meets LK for first time with JK, while RG secretly records meeting

Aug 6: Inspectors, fire Marshall, etc descend on farm twice

Aug 6: RG makes gun shooting motion to MB and mouths “Get Ready”

Aug 6: MB and everyone else living in barn given boot.

Aug 6: RC bitten by poor Rosie while trying to post notices

Aug 6: LK convinces fire Marshall to let her back in house. No one notifies MB

Aug 7: Farrier service refused which resulted in “Finish The Bastard” text.

Aug 7: 1:42 pm video clip sent to RG’s phone. Cameras then turned off.

Aug 7: CPS shows up

Aug 7: shooting

39 Likes

And then let’s throw in that little laugh in the testimony as she was asked how she first knew of or received the letter from Tarshis. And her CotH comments here about the nature of MB’s conversations with his lawyer and how MHG was calling around to other farms trying to “trash her reputation” and “prevent her from finding a new place”.

It’s fairly obvious what was going on.

16 Likes

There is a matching FB comment that says that permission to put up cameras was asked, NOT granted, but she put them up anyway.

11 Likes

Hopefully anyone anywhere near RG at any time is aware he keeps pocket recorder going all the time! Imagine all the stuff he records and plays back!! Weird people. Imagine being either that paranoid or that calculated to have the need to keep pocket recorders on your person!

14 Likes

Clearly LK had no reason to think they’d want her gone!! LMFAO

Also, the fact that she cited she only needed 3 bullets and that gun had 3 bullets is curiously coincidental.

46 Likes

Wasn’t that the number of rounds in the gun? Or was that just the number of shots fired?

6 Likes

Well, if you believe the version of the story in which a bullet was fired at Rob, yes, three. No bullets were found, and two shell casings were found.

But it’s still a creepy coincidence.

27 Likes