Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Hey @cutter99, how is your knife collection? Done is amazing cutting lately?

17 Likes

Funny you bring that up @trubandloki!

You know it is Christmas season here in the South, and everybody and their brother has beautiful, collector’s edition Case knives on sale. It is a tradition and many just increase in value over the years.

Shall I invest?

I mean, don’t we all know a nice sharp collector’s knife is a girl’s best friend???

Now, shall we talk about the real cutting- those mean, vicious nasty cutting horses??? :joy:

26 Likes

No, @BigMama1, I don’t know it false “because numerous people have told me it’s false”.

What a laugh.

I don’t form my beliefs and opinions by taking a poll on CoTH. Do you?

So funny.

Oh I know you don’t believe anyone here except LaLa and IM / JK. You’ve been very clear about that. But perhaps you would believe the testimony if you bothered to watch it before discounting all the people who have corrected the false information you posted.

26 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

still waiting

6 Likes

Some of them have had a good ole time discussing us with LK on her FB. Is there any concern about our lack of input?

25 Likes

You didn’t learn from the private discussion you initiated last week that things on the Internet are fair game???

You don’t want it to show up somewhere, then don’t put it out there to begin with.

And in case no one else has bothered to explain this to you, life ain’t fair!

Geez, some people just do not learn!

29 Likes

OK, @eggbutt.

I don’t believe IMs statement that USEF knows the identity of everyone. That does not sound believable.

I believe that USEF may have paid some attention to several orchestrated campaigns complaining about LK, and may have liased with SS on how the 750 page file submitted by MHG on Aug 6 fits in with the SS investigation of MB shooting LK the next day, and how it fits in with the SS report filed by LK. All three things are related— LKs SS report on MB, MHG and MBs attempt to get LK a lifetime ban from USEF, and the shooting. All three involve both USEF and SS.

I would not want to have filed a massive complaint on an adult amateur rider who was then sensationally shot the next day by my boyfriend and employer.

The latter. I may be giving him too much credence here, but I am willing to bet Schellhorn recognized that her paranoid assertion that it was a “death warrant” was a pile of poop. :poop:

9 Likes

I admit to any incorrect statements I’ve made when they are specifically and convincingly pointed out to me.

Someone simply saying “You’re wrong”, or “That’s false” doesn’t change my view at all.

In fact, I tend to think that if someone has a convincing counter argument, they spell it out instead of resorting to the vacuous “Wrong”.

I reiterate, I have never, ever, not once posted something that I knew was false.

A nice sharp collectors knife does sound like something a girl would want for Christmas, especially someone who likes cutting as much as you do. Make sure you tell Mr. Cutter exactly which sets you want to complete your cutting collection!

3 Likes

Malarkey.

6 Likes

Oh, you know I love the sharp ones!

1 Like

@BigMama1 You see, one can post over and over and over again that they have never posted something that they know was false by simply never actually looking at the factual information on the topic.
Some people do not want facts. They want to debate their imaginary movie in their head.

13 Likes

Making a good cut requires sharpness!

2 Likes

Hey @CurrentlyHorseless, I feel like you must have missed this question I asked you.

8 Likes

What about my post do you consider “malarkey”, @Eggbutt?

Do you think you know better than I whether I “knowing post false information”? How would you be in a position to know that?

Do you care to provide an example of one false statement that I’ve made, knowing it to be false?

No, I saw it and ignored it. Not with the ignore function, just manual ignore.

Well if you refuse to verify the information, it’s easy to claim you don’t know it’s false, isn’t it? :rofl:

26 Likes

How could we not know better that you knowingly post false information? @eggbutt knows what the rest of us know.

Your posts are here for proof of it. As well as your posts of twisting statements, other people’s words, etc.

We. All. Know. It.

Anything else we can help you with???

19 Likes