Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Well, either that you are lying about having seen it… right?

You can see why someone would think that you have to be an insider after you insisted over and over and over again that you are always truthful, right?

16 Likes

CH doesn’t know what’s in the police report. CH just presumes to know.

Much like they presume to know what documents MB wanted LK to sign prior to the 911 call. Much like CH presumes to know how MB ran his business. Much like CH presumes that LK wasn’t asked to leave, so on and so forth. CH has no problem pretending assumptions are facts. It’s their thing. They just don’t have the balls to admit it IMO.

39 Likes

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

7 Likes

You’re the one who brought up seeing the police report.

9 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

I do not presume to know what is in the Aug 4 documents. I find it hard to believe that it was nothing more than a simple liability release.

I know some things about how MB ran his business, based on the testimony.

I have said I can believe that MB never asked her to leave. I have no way of knowing for a fact whether he did or didn’t ask her to leave.

Am I the only one who wonders if it will be act of of Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) and Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1) ignoring their subpoenas?

11 Likes

Nope. I’m wondering right there with you.

6 Likes

I believe I have said it twice today. It was in the testimony, that someone so nicely posted in this very thread for you to see, what those documents were. Why is it ‘hard to believe’ or anything else about what they are…it was stated what they are.

13 Likes

Go back and listen to the RC testimony from the trial, then reread my post.

Lucy Van Pelt, “If I can’t be right, I will be wrong at the top of my voice!”

23 Likes

If the prosecution knew RC was lying or being deceptive in the testimony, then surely he had the death papers and could have questioned her further on the subject. He didn’t.

9 Likes

Nobody attempted to smear you. You posted false information. Several people informed you it was false. You chose not to believe us and chose to keep posting it. Some told you specifically where in the trial testimony you could look to confirm your posts were false. But you chose not to do that either.

28 Likes

I know that my user name has been mentioned on posts outside of here. And I couldn’t give a blip less.

11 Likes

On another note, my tree is up!

32 Likes

Stop the insanity. This is getting way past ridiculous. :grimacing::grimacing:

6 Likes

You attempted to smear me by saying repeatedly that I knowingly have posted false information.

i have not. Ever.

So, @CurrentlyHorseless, have you read the police report?

7 Likes

I imagine everyone was uncomfortable there.

4 Likes

I haven’t caught up but LK herself said that the words were posted on the wall and that’s why she didn’t sign. (Or she told LE that, I can’t quite remember)

7 Likes