Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Lol. Perfect reply!! Thank you

4 Likes

Everything she does is a good idea.

4 Likes

I must have missed that the first time. WOW.

That definitely makes it seem as if they were acting more like her private security force than any sort of public servants. I wonder why. :thinking:

15 Likes

Again, you failed to refer to @ekatā€™s timeline, yes? And you are still insisting that lawyers (including daddy) negotiating in July arenā€™t indicative of a request to leave? Why?

18 Likes

Is 2nd shift coming or is someone youtube-ing how to backstroke?

18 Likes

Why? Since if you were Previously Horsed, you would understand that we all sign these documents, and if you really understand the law, you would understand that nobody can sign away their own murder. Also, Lauren herself said that the document was similar to the stateā€™s blanket disclaimer. Here it is again;

What, exactly are you ā€œcuriousā€ about?

16 Likes

:thinking:
Massive complaint.
Massive because her nonsense was so voluminous.

I donā€™t think submitting a complaint should make anyone concerned, that how things get cleaned up. If thereā€™s nothing there, no harm no foul.
Of course thatā€™s why you document, massively, with her own words. :wink:

10 Likes

14 Likes

Mehā€¦ if itā€™s out there posted publicly on the internet, then I think itā€™s fair game.

13 Likes

Belly on up to the bar baby.:tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll have a double shot of Stolies in a dirty glass with a Bud chaser

(This was my go to when young)

5 Likes

I have a lot to catch up on, but I am convinced that a person who is presently without an equine partner has never in fact been with one. They clearly have never been in a training environmentā€¦ but they also donā€™t seem to ā€œgetā€ horse people. Or the economics.

26 Likes

You believe LK.
She says it was a ā€œkill LK and get out of jail freeā€ card.
So, it wasnā€™t, according to LK, changes to the board and training contract

10 Likes

:crazy_face: omg I need a newā€¦glass of sherry

7 Likes

Totes. Iā€™m still astonished that there are major training barns open until 10 pm. My experience is closed at 5pm, and if course all day Monday.

BTW I left in a snit once. Dismounted, put the horse away myself, and left. Assistant tried to coax me back. I said ship out to this barn (layup barn near me) tomorrow with the two horse, send me the bill. Best move ever.

I wonder if I can ask guests to leave our house Does that have to be cleared with the bank?

10 Likes

Yes, I think it was Jeffrey Simmsā€¦ maybe Joseph?

1 Like

I think you meant wine. Yuck. Sherry?

1 Like

A BO once did this to me, upset that I asked the staffer who fed fields how my horse was doing wrt meals as he was new to living out. ā€œAsk me, I know everything that goes on hereā€ from the guy who couldnā€™t have walked out to those fieldsā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Not a week later I go get my horse and his nose is shredded like heā€™d had a run in with Wolverine.
I took him down to the barn and ā€˜I know everythingā€™ BO asked ā€œwhat happened to his nose?ā€
ā€œI was coming to ask you, cause you know everything that goes on, right?ā€

17 Likes

Whewā€¦ actually caught up for now.

6 Likes

Speak for yourself! Lol.

1 Like