Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

This!
The “DA”, the police, her blue suede shoe chipped fingernail law firm,… Etc

14 Likes

That has literally no meaning. There’s millions of people listed on LLCs and partnerships and have nothing to do with running a business, and millions more who do have decision making capacity in a business but are not a legal owner or “employee”. There’s no such thing as a “legal role in the business” except for who has to pay taxes. That’s it. This gets litigated literally daily, by the way.

Interesting that you claim to know who was or was not paying board on “8-9” horses you all say are “hers.”

You do know that anyone alleging to have information about events or persons involved in a civil case can be subpoenaed, right?

It would sure be a waste of time and money, though, as you’ve said repeatedly that you’re not an insider then spewed information that couldn’t be known by the average bystander as if they are facts. Interesting.

45 Likes

I wish Boyd and Silva would adopt me.

13 Likes

Unfortunately, civil matters, domestic disturbances, etc have a tendency to go violent quickly.

6 Likes

Says who?

24 Likes

Up after a fretful, painful night to see the back and forth with deniers and excusers continues.

I wonder what the mom and pop strategy is now to refuse to obey? Maybe leave the country again? Perhaps it truly is time to subpoena all those LK shared the recordings and perhaps police reports with!

10 Likes

Lol, a lot more often than criminal ones, violent crime is a much smaller portion of daily criminal events than white collar crimes such as or nonviolent events like drug possession,

9 Likes

I thought the clinic was at HH.

8 Likes

[I am so far behind again. Sorry!]

But IIRC, LK told RG not to give MB the invoice because it would “ruin the plan.”

I do not recall however why MB wrote up the invoice to start with. Was he directed to do so by LK or JK? Or was it upon the advice of an attorney (other than JK)? Or did MB ask for it?

2 Likes

I’m desperately trying to catch up but am wondering if there was ever a reply to this question. ???

8 Likes

I’ve finally caught up, and no, I don’t think there was answer that I saw - just a whole lot more of “I think, I don’t think, I imagine, I don’t imagine, I wonder, I don’t wonder, I presume, I don’t presume, I believe, I don’t believe, I find it believable, I don’t find it believable, I can see, I can’t see, it’s clear to me, it’s not clear to me, I have to wonder, I don’t have to answer, I’m ignoring you, don’t ignore me” lather, rinse and repeat - as per normal. :grimacing:

bored

34 Likes

Perhaps the insurance company needed it. Or maybe for tax purposes.

3 Likes

In the law industry it was hammered into us that the most dangerous cases were domestic and family matters.

13 Likes

My WAG is that he wrote up the bill because, even though LK says they were never asked to leave, they knew that Daddio and MB’s lawyer were working on a new stabling situation for the horses and he figured somehow he was owed for work. Of course he testified that he only did enough work to cover the board on the extra horses, so him thinking he was owned anything is complete :racehorse: :poop:.

22 Likes

I, too, have finally caught up and wanted to comment about the show they attended before the shooting.

Wasn’t that the one where LK thought she had secured her Bronze until it was revealed that it was invalid because both rides were in front of the same judge?

AND IT WAS ALL MHG’s FAULT!?!

Talk about adding fuel to the fire……

21 Likes

Absolutely accurate description.

3 Likes

No, the Bronze kerfuffle was a month or so before that show.

And yes, she blamed MHG, and also blamed USDF/USEF because I think there had been some judge switch for a class which meant both scores were from the same judge. (I think that would be more a show management thing than DF/EF, but whatever.:roll_eyes:) Per usual, said she was suing the federations, saying she should be awarded her bronze because she thought she’d be riding under different judges when she entered.

19 Likes

Hut-ho clearly knows nothing about showing with a BNT. Horse showing is always scheduled/planned ahead of the season. They generally schedule x number of shows within a circuit, so the HITS show that they were scheduled to show (including stalls) had already been entered and the clinic at HH would have also been scheduled in advance :roll_eyes: The trainer will sit down with you and plan out your season prior to the start.

24 Likes

Yeah, this seems like a lot of nuts’n bolts kind of information that’s not public knowledge. Plus, it reads like declarative statements that have been spoon fed to the poster. In my opinion.

At both my previous barn and my current one (both show and training barns), the romantic/personal partners of the trainer certainly did help make decisions on whether an annoying client stayed or was asked to leave. That’s why they’re in a relationship: because they trust and rely on each other’s input.

30 Likes

Is the show management supposed to know the complete competition history of every exhibitor at their show? And whether they are trying for their Bronze in any given class?

8 Likes