Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

RG and LK were legal tenants living in the farmhouse when she was shot. It was their residence at the time because that’s where they were residing.

One can can refer to their current residence as “their home” without implying that are the legal owners of the physical structure.
I refer to “my apartment” all the time. It’s my residence and my home, even though I don’t own it.

1 Like

Sending friend requests on SM is particularly creepy.

26 Likes

MB owned the training business, Michael Barisone Dressage, LLC. Was MHG part owner of MBD, LLC?

LK was living there, boarding her horses, and training under an agreement between her and MB. It’s not clear if there was a written agreement, but whatever agreement she had was with MB or MBD,LLC.

How does MHG have the authority to end the agreement between MB and LK, other than to pressure MB to end it?

There was extensive discussion earlier in the threads about the financial situation at the barn before the shooting. The outcome of the discussion was that there were many horses associated with MHG that were not generating board payments. In the 48 Hours interview, MB acknowledged that he gave LK the sweet deal because he had bills to pay.

I doubt Hut-Ho is worried about being subpoenaed because she has “information” garnered from reading COTH.

2 Likes

They had tenancy rights due to living there over 30 days.

I wouldn’t necessarily term them as legal tenants.

12 Likes

Unless you see new motions for contempt or new motions to compel, that would suggest everyone is complying.

No, but when I was managing shows, I always tried to schedule riders with different judges (if we had two) just in case they were going for medals.

4 Likes

MHG had whatever authority MB wanted her to have.

Your narrative of money issues is not truthful. And the continued obsession with MHGs financial ties to MB and their arrangements is not at all relevant to the case. It’s a distraction on your part. Not legit. A tool to avoiding the actual culprit LK and her heinous actions and plotted nefarious course of abuse, revenge, harassment and self enrichment IN MY OPINION.

37 Likes

MHG testified to that. Try listening to her testimony at least once.

2 Likes

MHG in court testimony. Try watching it on YouTube or listening on the new podcast.

1 Like

If it was an event open to observers that makes HH a public area.

1 Like

So he invited her to come in 2018, worked out a deal for 2019, planned all the show season, told Dr Schlesinger he needed her money, but was trying to get rid of her for how long?

1 Like

Testimony in court. Trying watching YouTube or listening.

1 Like

Wrong. No more than having a yard sale makes a private residence a public area.

34 Likes

It depends on whether you believe MB had the legal right to invite them to live there. SGF is trying to say he didn’t except MBD also owned a part of SGF.

1 Like

I’m referring to them as legal tenants because they had tenancy rights.

It was testified to in court. I’m being truthful. MHG read actual texts. Dr Schlesinger’s comment was legally hearsay.

2 Likes

Trying to get rid of her even before returning to NJ but JK threatened MB because JK didn’t want to be stuck with her either since she wasn’t allowed in JKs home and she had to recover in a hotel room evidences.

20 Likes

MHG testified that as far as finances there was nothing irregular and that they “always made it work”.

16 Likes

I see it’s the same old the judge is wrong, LE is wrong, court testimony is wrong, the prosecutor is wrong, everyone lied responses. I believe MHG was truthful on the stand but then I don’t know her.

3 Likes

The central players in this tragedy are: MB, LK, MHG, RG, and RC.

1 Like