Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Presumably the horse was eating before Michael sold it to Lauren, so there would be no net change in the costs for Michael to feed the horse if the deal was that Lauren was not expected to pay board after buying the horse.

2 Likes

I can’t say I’m sorry that I have nothing to do all day, every day but stay glued to this thread. I guess it’s nice for those of you who do, or you would do something else every now and then.

2 Likes

It’s absurd to think that anyone would offer free lifetime board for a horse they sold. The horse wasn’t a reverse mortgage.

32 Likes

I have a feeling we’ll learn more about that sale in the civil suit. My gut tells me the actual sale didn’t include things LK said it did. Shocking to think she might lie, I know.

37 Likes

Thank you for confirming that.

13 Likes

Well, it’s supposedly been recorded. As best I can tell, there shouldn’t be any admissibility issues with it. I wonder if it was included in the 81 files?

3 Likes

I didn’t judge the intelligence or the likelihood of such a deal, I merely pointed out in response to the person who said the horse had to eat that it had to eat before it was sold too.

However, if Michael stated on 48 Hours that he needed money, then selling a horse that was on his payroll for $40K and promising to keep feeding it on his dime isn’t such a bad deal. His out of pocket costs are the same but he’s got $40K in his pocket. Now I feel like I have to clarify for everybody who is surely going to jump down my throat, I am not saying this is what happened.

3 Likes

Has it been confirmed that MB actually got $40G? My bet is no.

28 Likes

I cried when I accidentally pulled of a spider’s leg when attempting to relocate it to a different corner of the room.

I am first to admit that I have no idea what I would be capable of if someone threatened my child’s safety or my custody of my child. I know I’d throw myself in front of a bus of I thought it would save his life. I could imagine a scenario where I would critically injure someone if needed.

17 Likes

Or how about when he said he was not an insider? Or wait 
 you’ve already spun that sarcasm. The point is he has posted UNTRUTHFUL things.

13 Likes

Goody.

2 Likes

Do we know it was a lump sum payment?

Horses eat hay.
Feed.
Supplements.
Let’s not forget water.
More food.
Vet. Hopefully no emergencies in the middle of the night on a Saturday - far more expensive.
Farrier.
Insurance.
Power.
Heat as needed.
Property maintenance.
Stall cleaning.

The list is endless

6 Likes

Wouldn’t it be something if that deal was shystered too?

9 Likes

Why would I expect that deal to go cleanly when every single other deal was tainted with skankness?

Just the fact that free board was expected tells me this.

23 Likes

Yeah, at first he insisted he was not connected to LK in any way. Then he hinted at specific insider knowledge.
All of which - to me and others - was a giant flashing neon sign that said he was JK.

23 Likes

Absolutely

4 Likes

Not to mention I said “per horse”. Which would be a minimum of $6,000 when she only had 3 horses. And those prices are Western WA with a good trainer. Not Wellington with Olympic trainers

There is no way on god’s green earth he was clearing much, if any, money on these arrangements. And like you said, that’s only taking the horses into consideration.

*Edit to add
breaking even is not most business peoples goals. Or even us working stiffs. I preferred to earn more than just paying my bills. Unique concept?

14 Likes

Yeehaww
 what a saint of a pony.

6 Likes

One would think if the Kanarek group had all the proof they say they do about this entire situation from the moment Michael Barisone was introduced to Lauren Shay Kanarek until Robert Guy Goodwin tried to kill him, it would have been admitted, displayed, leaked, printed, shouted from the rooftops, provided to every single legal entity involved, including 48 Hours, The NY Times and any other national publication and prove their point. Yet, they’ve done nothing but lie, deceive, exaggerate, deflect, hide, harass, threaten, you name it to prevent producing their so-called evidence of bombshells. What disgraceful people! What do they expect the outcome of all of this to be? I’ve asked this before, what was the expectation of their Finish the Bastard plan?

I seriously doubt Miss Kanarek will ever show her face at a recognized show again and I expect she has no intention of leaving Michael Barisone alone for the rest of her life. It really is time for reality to set in to these people.

30 Likes

IM posted something that clearly would require inside knowledge, then said “Of course, I have no inside information”.

I read that as sarcasm, even though he did not use the /s.

Are you going to call everyone who uses sarcasm a liar because they write something that is not true when interpreted literally?