Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

There’s no way anything could possibly go wrong with that plan.

Starting with finding a BNT willing to step into that situation.

Especially after seeing how MB fared with the Ks.

13 Likes

True, but I don’t see much rational thinking coming from the K Kamp.

11 Likes

No, definitely not.

3 Likes

It would also explain the weird comments from IM that they could see a way that MB would train LK again if they thought he’d be desperate enough to keep his facility that he’d agree to that kind of set up in a settlement. It’d also tick the box for “free board and training” on Jay-T as well.

18 Likes

O. M. G.

I can’t say what MB would do in that situation.

But I know what I would do, and it would definitely not be that.

5 Likes

I didn’t say it would be a realistic solution. But there was also the comment that seemed to imply that LK would be able to get MB off somehow if he would just tell them all about the conspiracy and MHG’s role in it.

6 Likes

Yeah, the Klan and their ilk are not known as realists, or as exceptionally bright either.

7 Likes

Yes, which made just as much sense.

Even now, three years later, the minions are still trying to figure out how to twist the whole situation so that it was MHG’s fault. :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

Well, MHG is a much better rider and horseman than LK could ever hoped to have been, plus MHG had MB.

Pure green eyed jealousy on the part of LK as she will never have what MHG has.

20 Likes

My Christmas present arrived 3 weeks early

64 Likes

Who is this lil cutie pie? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Her name is Regalia and we call her Lia. Dumbest horse decision I ever made, buying a foal with a friend of mine. And I don’t regret it one bit :grinning:

37 Likes

Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Thanks! She just shipped to Ontario this week and I finally got to meet her in person after waiting for months. She’s so sweet and super snuggly.

23 Likes

Not weird. He was under a lot of stress for years, the top ten stressors.

She testified in court she wasn’t.

So, yeah, she specifically mentioned his assets, as “show horses” that they were upset he was scambling to liquidate, which they wanted held for assets frozen:

which was denied

I think they wanted to be able to recoup money. The property was probably a value they would later liquidate, she isn’t the type to be able to manage a horse farm.

11 Likes

Wait….did that say there was unlikely to be an insurance payout and LK would be uncompensated? Huh….I guess we don’t need to have that circle again….

4 Likes

I also noticed something very very interesting. Its a very well written filing. Nagle’s filings were clear, intelligent, and lucid until recently. What gives with that? Makes me think more and more that JK made some of those horrible mistake-ridden filings on Nage’s behalf. Would he have been able to do that behind Nagle’s back? Why would Nagle accept such filings on his own behalf? I still can’t understand the nearly drunken filings Nagle made of late. Very very wierd.

11 Likes

Yes, it said exactly that.

5 Likes