Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

More to the point…it said his insurance would be unlikely to cover his actions…

I thought we’d been told he was such a sloppy businessman that he didn’t have insurance.

10 Likes

I think to her it was a bait and swap. She already had a really good trainer. She left for him.

1 Like

I wonder if they were like, wait, wait…if I get shot on the farm by the owner, the insurance company has to compensate me, doesn’t it? So all we gotta do is set Michael up to make it look like he shot me, and we’re golden, right? We get money, he loses everything!

That’s why she didn’t want to sign any more liability wavers. That’s why she wanted access to his office, to get rid of any waiver she already had signed. No, no, no! No liability waivers! If there were waivers, in her tiny mind, then “he could shoot me and not be responsible!”

She must have already planned to have him set up to make it look like he shot her.

22 Likes

I’ve seen top attorneys suffer decreasing cognitive abilities. As if their brain blew a tire from being under so much pressure. You know like CH and HH insist happened to MB. Maybe it ACTUALLY happened to Nagle.

Irony.

14 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Its possible. He may very well have come to the conclusion that he wasn’t going to see a thin dime from this debacle and just spewed out those filings and to hell with the lot of them.

19 Likes

There is no evidence of that. Your facts fail the fact check.

Congrats!! I wanna boop her snot and snuggle her. I love the blaze. It looks like you win Christmas this year!

7 Likes

That’s one really cute baby horse.

6 Likes

It’s in the filings. As for no evidence, there is also no evidence MB shot LK but you’re strangely positive he did.

Interesting cognitive dissonance you got going there. :thinking:

33 Likes

JK threatened MB with an arduous legal process. LK confirmed that she had to force MB to allow her to live there (enforce contracts that were in writing with recorded backup) when coming back to NJ in her manifesto. You enforce contracts by engaging in an expensive arduous legal process (aka a lawsuit).

Now, the real question, what was the real agreement MB made. Since your standard of believability is LK said, why exactly are you so determined to ignore what LK said? You also seem to be very determined to ignore the many references LK made to having been recording everyone’s conversations.

20 Likes

@BigMama1 congratulations! She is beautiful!

6 Likes

This is the question. LK said he was forced. Why do you, HH, deny it?

17 Likes

Anyone have El Manifesto handy?

5 Likes

That was my next question. I don’t know I’ve read it recently.

2 Likes

Fought so hard to FORCE unfaithful husband to adhere to their deal….

And according to this RG’s 4 months renovation was only supposed to cover Jay-T’s training and to stay for forever…

21 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes: What to you think you’ll train her for?

2 Likes

Raising foals has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Congrats.

7 Likes

Definitely a dressage future. Unless she decides otherwise lol.

17 Likes

Maybe we could see pictures and updates while she grows, please. :crossed_fingers::wink:

14 Likes