Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I guess that depends who really pulled the trigger

20 Likes

Correct. The surgeon did not reference shocks or CPR.

16 Likes

I am glad to see you back @CurrentlyHorseless, did you find the police report for us yet?

20 Likes

I agree with these responses 100% by @trubandloki

12 Likes

Interesting the surgeon stated she didnā€™t require any further surgery. Didnā€™t someone insist she had multiple surgeries?

23 Likes

Itā€™s all about the drama

22 Likes

Yes.

15 Likes

Maybe she needed her implant replaced

21 Likes

The one that deflected the bullet - but no paper written and submitted to JAMA about it yet!

13 Likes

Well, if MB had ONLY two boarders other than LKā€™s two, itā€™s still more profitable if she had left. Because that would have made the apartment available.

15 Likes

Opened up before the thoracic surgeon.

Surgery by the thoracic surgeon.

Surgery soon after to open her belly from ā€œstem to sternā€ when her organs were swelling to allow her to breathe.

Surgery later to repair her breast.

Others are possible but then I donā€™t know them so donā€™t have the details.

Well, no.

I think I cycle in and out of amusement and disbelief in these threads and right now, Iā€™m back to disbelief.

My brother was killed by gun shot when he was 14. While I do believe MB acted in self defense, I can still relate to gun shot victims and their families. Having that perspective, it just blows my mind that a family would behave this way and that others would parrot and defend their behavior.

38 Likes

@Warmblood1 I am so sorry about your brother!

12 Likes

I understand needing a little time to find other accommodations but what Iā€™ll never understand is why someone would CHOOSE to engage in a reign of terror.

Were I needing to find a new barn and accommodations I would try to make that time as drama free as possible. Iā€™m sure most people would opt for this.

What I and others donā€™t understand and will never understand is the multifaceted campaign of drama, trauma, harassment, threats, ninja-ing, illegal recordings etc.

For instance there would be zero reason LK would need recordings. After she left MB wasnā€™t going to come after all. Heā€™d delete her number from his phone and try to forget she exists.

This was all just so unnecessary.

26 Likes

So very sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

I am so very sorry about your brother.

5 Likes

Despite her claims in multiple posts that she avoids drama. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

We need a beer spewing emoji. Instead Iā€™ll have to go with :laughing: :rofl: :\ :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, the way I understand it, at a certain point a woman gets saggy even with implants so even if the implants are still fine they sometimes get them changed out for a different style that helps them stay more young looking.

4 Likes

She doesnā€™t have stem to stern scars.

Unless she has scars under her arm as I do from the lung being removed and placed on a table for repair. But thatā€™s not stem to stern.

Not making fun of her wounds, just seeking accuracy, not untrue dramatic license being taken.

18 Likes