Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

If things were going OK at that time and RG was busy doing all this work, why the heck was she recording stuff?

Does that imply she records as a modus operandi and is recording where she is now as standard practice? Even before things go south?

15 Likes

Removing the peoples’ background from the discussion entirely the situations are different in that one has proof of: 1) who was shooting and 2) who stopped the shooting.

ETA: I do not believe that RG stopped an “active shooter.” We just don’t have the evidence to corroborate that claim.

14 Likes

My guess is this is it:

So are you admitting that IM posted falsehoods?

14 Likes

LK says she threatened that. Doesn’t mean she did.

8 Likes

Looks like a falsehood to me!

Screenshot_20221204_203633

14 Likes

When I think of “stem to stern” on a human body, I think of from the front of the body to
errr
the anus. If the scars are on the front of her body, her chest area and nearby, it doesn’t seem an apropos description.

From Google: from stem to stern. (nautical) Over the full length of a ship or boat, from the front end of the vessel to the back end . quotations ▌ (idiomatic, by extension) From front to back; from one end to the other end.

Ambitious_KateMinstrel in the Gallery

2h

I think I saw a pic she posted with a scar from under her arm to around the front of her rib cage. Could have been a lung thing. She was talking about no more bikinis for her. But you’re right, it’s not “stem to stem” or whatever her [edit] mother said.

Heck, if HE isn’t afraid to be seen like this, I don’t think LK should worry about how she would look in a bikini.

6 Likes

You interpreted sarcasm, that doesn’t mean everyone else did.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ummm 
 the same - as the gun had jammed?

15 Likes

An “other than honorable” discharge of any kind is
 well
 not honorable.

What? Do you have anything to support that at all?

MB was not an “active shooter.” You really need to go read that definition.

22 Likes

I wasn’t aware that “active shooters” could continue shooting while unconscious.

See ya learn something every day on COTH!!

27 Likes

Not true. I know someone that got a “not suitable for Military Service discharge”. He still is eligible for benefits for being in the military.

2 Likes

Lol Frontline isn’t worth a thing to an FEI rider. Neither is Even Better. She thinks they’re fancy because they came from Europe. Nice enough for an amateur, not a pro.

RG did have great reviews from customers. However, he was fired. He didn’t decide to leave and make an LLC, he was informed he was no longer employed.

24 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I came out of the womb saying “y’all”

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they did not show them to the jury because it was considered too prejudicial. They showed the judge a bunch of photographs.

5 Likes

He was being shredded on SM by RWNJs for taking his family to a drag show - thus indoctrinating his kids, exposing them to evil pedophiles, being in the closet etc. etc. It was pathetic. Are you suggesting that anyone here would do that?

Because for LK, it was great fun. She thought she was very clever and playing a sort of macabre chess.

There are also closed groups on FB for such sales and chatter
 I have seen a few 6 figure horses advertised there. Apparently they did not check my back account before they admitted me to that group! :laughing:

13 Likes

He had a second magazine in his pocket. Drop one and in with the other.

1 Like

Facebook is a widely used platform, why wouldn’t an Olympic level rider use it? It’s a (mostly) worldwide platform.
Alice Tarjan’s Serenade MF was posted on Facebook at one time. Not Olympic but they certainly have the potential to be.

9 Likes

Which was not found when he was searched so was it there or not?

23 Likes

If it was severely jammed, not that easy - and how do we know that magazine was actually in his pocket at the ready? Did I miss or forget some testimony? I doubt that MB would be able to manage that with the way he looked. But I understand that no matter what, you will always seek to paint RG as a magnificent hero and LK as a poor misunderstood angel who was bullied and persecuted

Finish the bastard. Solid gold. Bombshells. And RG there to do her bidding
 so very sad.

20 Likes