Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I thought she said MB owed RG 50k?

4 Likes

No. MB was not an active shooter. You either donā€™t know the definition or are intentionally posting a falsehood over and over.

27 Likes

And Jay-Z wasnā€™t, isnā€™t an Olympic horse

8 Likes

Without seeing the paperwork, that would fall under the general or medical discharge depending on why and would not be ā€œother than honorable.ā€ I havenā€™t seen RGs paperwork of course, but it doesnā€™t sound like he ever made it to active duty as there is no record of his service.

8 Likes

Well duh - it is obvious. A bloodied, beaten and barefoot MB, gun in hand, would have staggered back to the Nakatomi Plaza barn, yelling "Yippee Ki Yay, M**********!!"* and fought against the evil doersā€¦

Or not at all. Not in any way.

23 Likes

The definition has been posted here quite a few times, so Iā€™m taking door number two, Monty.

21 Likes

@hut-ho78 And you talk about OUR active imaginations?

Is this yours per chance? I found it by your post

11 Likes

Heymer checked him for more weapons. Heymer and Wurtemberg cuffed him and turned him over to Hensley. Hensley searched him and read him his rights and found the the magazine. Wurtemberg found the gun where Heymer tossed it and put it in Felliniā€™s car. Hensley put the magazine in Felliniā€™s car.

It wasnā€™t jammed, it was empty.

It was called over the radio as an active shooter.

1 Like

The first cop searched MB and found nothing and testified to that.

28 Likes

He specifically said he checked for ā€œweapons or anything that could hurt me.ā€

1 Like

Yā€™all really need to watch the trial at least once.

1 Like

Which means precisely nothing. Cars backfiring and fireworks are called over the radio every day as ā€œshots firedā€.

12 Likes

Donā€™t forget to mention that one of the civilians was a drag queen who stepped all over the shooter in her high heels.

21 Likes

We all did. You are mistaken.

Again.

17 Likes

And he found no ammo.

17 Likes

Yes I saw that.

Side note: In 50+ years when I die at 100+ years of age someone make sure Peter Coyote and Mandy Patinkin narrate my biography.

Thanks!

11 Likes

I did. I just have not obsessed endlessly over every minor detail and committed everything to memory or taken copious notes etc. - and been selective about doing so.

Thanks for your advice and concern.

4 Likes