Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

And note her reaction when she was given that legal eviction. It was, considering her bad reaction to many things, fairly predictable.

12 Likes

Try refreshing when you open the thread. Working that way for me

3 Likes

Me too. It is extremely tiresome and ridiculous for sure.

5 Likes

That is a huge understatement.
Add that the police then do not bother to look for any evidence past what they have decided makes the case for what they want the answer to be.

21 Likes

Um, not quite. He watch RG chase the dog all around the crime scene too
.just coincidentally by the car where the magazines showed up. And a very uncomfortable officer testified to placing them there. Honestly, he was squirming so much I wondered if he was also high as a kite or really worried about what may come out during his testimony.

Considering everything else, I really wouldn’t be surprised if he was told to lie about putting the magazine there. Keep in mind, his testimony was separated from the other officer’s testimony by several days. It really felt like to me that they realized they had a hole in their story that needed to be filled.

Remember who was coming on to the threads and reading the conversations? Yep, IM, Seeker, and LK herself were all on the boards during the trial
.anyone silly enough to think they weren’t discussing how the case was going with the prosecution?

27 Likes

NJ police major discipline reporting must be empty because yanno, cops never lie

https://www.google.com/url?sa=j&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nj.gov%2Foag%2Fiapp%2Fdocs%2FMajor%20Discipline%201-01-21%20to%2012-31-21.pdf&uct=1644904076&usg=UjG9Vsjz1rCgoLL6TvwEsbqi96c.&ved=2ahUKEwi6j_yfk-P7AhWDNlkFHdhhDrMQwtwHKAB6BAgAEAE

Will try this way. Download a report of each NJ county naughty police reports
Major Discipline 1-01-21 to 12-31-21 (3)_221205_135635.pdf (2.8 MB)

7 Likes

Does anyone else keep getting distracted by the fact that the one cop’s name is so similar to Wurttemberg, which is a relatively unusual breed of warmblood?

Maybe it’s just me.

7 Likes

Officer Hensley found it within minutes. Y’all really need to watch the trial.

Most people evict before they shoot too.

1 Like

Should it not also be said that most tenants leave?

21 Likes

Why are we going over the exact same nonsense over and over? Madness.

25 Likes

Heymer was kind of busy at the time. I believe LE did a good job. Everyone lived. The prosecutor was able to meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, the highest standard, that MB performed the Act that otherwise would have been a crime except the defense then met the burden of proof by a preponderance of evidence that MB was insane at the time.

I never said they were perfect or didn’t make mistakes. Heymer either missed the magazine or deemed it not a weapon once he tossed the gun out of reach. The gun that Wurtemberg retrieved after they handcuffed MB and turned him over to Hensley who was 3rd on the scene just a couple of minutes behind Wurtemberg who then handcuffed RG. Hensley found the magazine and read MB his rigjts. Fellini and others pulled in and Wurtemberg retrieved the gun from where Heymer said he tossed it and put it in the back of Fellini’s car where Hensley had already placed the magazine.

I recommend watching the trial.

Nope. Watch her testimony again. She had a separate business from MB.

And don’t forget Wurtenberg’s testimony changed from the hearing to the trial and so did Heymer’s!

It always struck me as odd that it took these officers almost 72 hours to write their final reports (per hearing testimony) and their reports didn’t match their notes. This fly-by-night police department is a disgrace. Had they done their jobs with even a minute semblance of professionalism and proper training, this entire case would have been a slam dunk!!

26 Likes

Yep. Heymer specifically said RG told him there was a video of the incident. One wonders if he didn’t see how it started and then when they watched the video
oops

18 Likes

Being kind of busy does not excuse him for not following protocol. When things are hectic is when those things are supposed to be followed even more. And if he was too busy to find something as large as a magazine in the pocket of someone wearing shorts he truly needs to go back to the police academy for some training.

Thank you for the reminder to watch the trial. I only wish you would take your own advice on this and so many other things, then we would not have to explain it to you again and again.

:hatched_chick:

31 Likes

Wasn’t there also a big dirty cop/drug scandal within this department?

4 Likes

Heymer, Wurtemberg, I believe Hensley, and Bailey for sure al testified the call came out as an active shooter. Bailey explained that he couldn’t initially respond in his crime scene investigation role as he was responding as LE to an active shooter call.

Well. MHG and AB testified they were afraid he was going to commit suicide. Maybe the third life RG saved was MB’s even before LE got there. At that point with MB on a mental breakdown (wasn’t MHG’s dad walking away from the scene towards the barn) and LE on the way, LE could have rolled up on a man with a gun not in shock but in a killing state. If they were slower arriving, MB could have made it back to the barn. I believe MHG, her dad, RC, JH, etal seem to be good people who would react in horror, maybe even recoil, all with sirens screaming up the driveway. I can’t imagine that chaotic desperate scenario ending well. RG stopped the shooter. LE could then cuff everyone, search everyone, take RG to the station where they grilled him for the next 10 hours or so while he was trying to get to the hospital where LK was. That was testimony too so please no one get excited and ask how I knew that.

Maybe y’all’s scenario sees them rejoicing and that they already have a cover story for the shooting. No witnesses left alive. If I believed that was the ending y’all expected or wanted then I wouldn’t keep trying to explain why I think RG saved everyone at that barn.

So, what does everyone think? Another round of full family Kanarek contempt filings? Or will Kirby come up with the transcripts she has bragged about sending everywhere? Will Jonathan provide the communication records or ignore another subpoena?
I wonder if Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) will send another private note to the judge?

15 Likes

Wow, that is a strange and offensive thing to say and kind of offensive on all fronts.

For the record, you can tell us to watch the trial in every post, but that will not change the fact that you are twisting what is said in the trial.

20 Likes