Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Yes, that’s what I said: Michael was found Not Guilty for all charges associated with Rob. I’m not sure how you don’t understand that - you quoted my post right there.

2 Likes

Thank you for agreeing I was right. You are dismissed.

12 Likes

And thank you for admitting I was right.

2 Likes

I admit you were right when you finally agreed with me.

9 Likes

Seems we want to ignore the gun charges that he should have been found guilty for if the jury felt the burden was met for “attempted murder” and believed he brought the gun.

9 Likes

As that podcast decided, jury nullification.

Boy, did the jury really dislike the grifters or what!?

10 Likes

The defense met its burden of establishing that MB was insane at the time he shot LK.

It would only be a slam dunk guilty verdict if there were no evidence that MB was insane.

The criminal jury did not determine the cause of his insanity. The civil jury will not determine the cause of his insanity, either.

The defense in the civil suit has said that part of MBs defense will be that LK knew, or should have known, how mentally fragile MB was. However, LK knowing MBs mental condition and LK causing MBs mental condition are very different things.

2 Likes

I never said that Michael was found guilty of any charges associated with Rob.

2 Likes

MB was found guilty of no charge. There is no guilty verdict. No jail. He’s walking. Maybe before Christmas. :smile:

16 Likes

They found that the prosecution met the burden of proof for both the attempted murder and the gun charges with respect to Lauren. Then they deemed Michael insane for both of those charges, so the final verdict for the two charges involving Lauren were NGRI and NGRI.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but you’ve been incorrect so many times I’m not compelled to not put much weight in your view.

13 Likes

Sure Jan.

9 Likes

Watch the trial. I posted the instructions to the jury right here in this thread. It’s all right there.

1 Like

Spell check be messing with The Momma tonight!!

Sure Jan. Watch the verdict. I most graciously posted it above.

9 Likes

But not RG. The gun charge was the same, mere possession of it should have triggered a guilty of at least 10 years or so we’ve been lectured on. At a minimum, he should have been found NGRI for RG on the possession as well, but he wasn’t. So there was reasonable doubt.

14 Likes

No, the gun charge was not for possession. It was for the use of the gun in the commission of the attempted murder. Since MB was found NG on the attempted murder charge with respect to RG, he was also found NG on the associated gun charge.

Likewise, MB was found NGRI on both the attempted murder charge and the associated gun charge with respect to LK.

2 Likes

The gun charge was possession of a firearm with the purpose to use it unlawfully against a person or property of another. Since the jury found that the prosecution did not meet the burden of proof for attempted murder/aggravated assault with respect to Rob, they couldn’t very well find him guilty of purposefully using a firearm against him. That would make no sense.

Seriously, you people should watch the trial.

1 Like

They won’t even watch the trial because they know they’re wrong and they can’t admit it.

1 Like

9 Likes