Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I did not accuse anyone of “hassling” me. Please don’t lie about what I post.

1 Like

Admit it. You’re Kanye.

We know.
:crazy_face:

16 Likes

I still don’t think JK is IM. I don’t know though. I realize I am a minority on that one.

Definitely Ye.

8 Likes

Liars rarely believe that they are liars.

Please show me where I said I have only been here for a week or two (oh look, another lie!).

If I were (edited to change was to were so y’all won’t know I’m from the south) Kanye, I don’t think I’d be saying I was a nobody random internet poster. I mean he is YE and talks to IMPOTENT (misspelled on purpose and said with a thick southern accent to get away with it) people! :joy:

1 Like

15 Likes

I’m probably one of the younger ones here and even I get it. It’s also been bandied about here on CoTH for a while.

8 Likes

If I felt like using the word “hassle”, I would have used the word “hassle”. It shouldn’t be that hard to use the words that I used when you are referring to my posts, rather than using words that you want to use. Just because you think it is the same doesn’t mean that it is.

And yes, you people do this stuff all. the. time. on these threads. To several of us.

1 Like

That due date for subpoenas should be close.

9 Likes

Fixed it for you.

10 Likes

I used the word hassle to describe what you accused me of. It’s perfectly accurate. I’m under no obligation to describe your posts in a manner that suits you. I will describe your posts, newcomer, in the manner that suits me.

Feel free to do the same with my posts.

As for the term “you people” my elderly dad used to use that term all the time. Perhaps it was his generation who "you people"s.

16 Likes

Oh no you didn’t!!! Show one post, just one where any of “us” have lied. It appears someone has hit one of your nerves.

24 Likes

I am working on my Christmas Cards and wanted to do one for all the legal people here who have explained the legal process to us. Happy Holidays!

Special thank you to @ekat for posting the filings here for us!

36 Likes

Please don’t change my posts. If you want to restate something, have the consideration to restate it on your own post.

2 Likes

And yet, you portray yourself to be all knowing and adamant at the top of your lungs on issues that have been proven repeatedly to you. It is quite confusing and amusing at times.

18 Likes

Meh I’m under 40 and I got the reference just fine.

12 Likes

You lied when you accused me of defending Lauren. Sdel lied when she said I claimed I only watched the opening statements of the trial. Knights_Mom lied when she said I accused people of hassling me. That’s just off the top of my head from the last 24 hours or so.

1 Like

Because people can’t control their own actions ? What an odd take.

19 Likes

You STILL don’t get that meme, do you?

9 Likes