Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

:rofl: no, sorry. None of that is true and you know it.

Time to refresh and remove this from my view.

15 Likes

Your interpretation of events won’t jive with others interpretation of events for sure.

17 Likes

Alright, I’ll try one more time for the more willfully obtuse among us, such as @Rubyroo :

An eviction is a legal procedure, requiring an attorney, a sherrif, and a judge.

Asking/telling someone to leave is something an owner and his managers do to get someone to leave before they resort to “eviction”.

MB asked LK to leave for weeks and weeks. She didnt. SO he resorted to EVICTION at the end.

Capische?

25 Likes

Was wondering what the flurry of posts was about. Apparently everyone is a liar liar pants on fire and is trying to doxx people with minority opinions. Does that about sum it up? Sheesh.

(PS, I don’t believe that questioning whether someone has ties to involved parties due to their posting behavior constitutes doxxing. 99.9% sure I am correct, But the answer should be obvious to any graduate of the Google School of Law!)

24 Likes

Just because I am feeling generous!

Doxing (sometimes written as Doxxing) is the act of revealing identifying information about someone online, such as their real name, home address, workplace, phone, financial, and other personal information. That information is then circulated to the public — without the victim’s permission.

No one on this thread has been doxing anyone. The EIM just don’t behave that way.

15 Likes

I don’t even know where to begin here.

I’m in my 30s and get the reference.

This. It’s weird. I think some posters here punch their teddy bears.

@ekat, did you notice anything different with the updated document posted today? I didn’t but I’m certainly no expert.

14 Likes

I’ve not seen anything noticeable yet. It’s for sure nothing substantive. So, now I’m looking for typos.

12 Likes

I know i wasn’t asked but adding that i didn’t read it. Maybe tomorrow. I’m not into legaling tonight.

5 Likes

If you do read it let us know.

2 Likes

Ok, it was kind of like playing Where’s Waldo, and honestly it all started to blur together, but:

Here’s the change. This change was noted in the proposed Amended filing that was approved, and then apparently got overlooked when filing last week, so now it’s in there the way it was proposed.

Vs

28 Likes

Why would she be at a farm in a cpacity she needed to leave, if she wasn’t even a boarder? I wonder what she did that just being in the barn was unwelcome?

6 Likes

You rock. Thank you. I was thinking it was largely the same though I must admit, I’m not sure if there is significance behind that edit or if it was just for the sake of accuracy.

7 Likes

Thank you @ekat for sniffing that out!

8 Likes

I mean, I can think of one reason to claim his farm in FL as his primary residence.

But, that’s a guess on my part.

And, you’re welcome.

19 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

I think this part of the document is interesting.

I know it’s not anything new to the document but I wonder what the basis is to this. Was she unlawfully there due to an expected evacuation due to the fire marshals? Is there something untrue about the fire inspector permitting their re-entry? Is there something more to the eviction process where she was not legally permitted to be there? Etc., etc.?

LK and RG were both referred to as trespassers in a 911 call as well.

23 Likes

Oh that was a glorious meltdown complete with flounce and reflounce and the final permaban.

23 Likes

It is definitely something that has caught my eye as well.

5 Likes

How dare you! That meltdown was caused by each and every one of us, as were all of the flounces and reflounces. We also caused the meltdowns of RND and Lala herself… and god knows who else I am missing. There is NO personal responsibility in the realm of Kanarek.

20 Likes

Fine, I’ll refresh everyone’s memory.

You admitted that the only thing you watched in its entirety is the opening statements (which were what was on day 1). You couldn’t be bothered to read any of the old threads. You hadn’t watched any of the 48 hours episode. And you didn’t watch more than bits and pieces of any of the actual testimony.

I think my statement stands. You admitted to not having the full story or to be willing to go look it up.

For the record, my whole family watched the trial beginning to end, in real time.

34 Likes