Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Well dang! And here I thought everyone was my friend and hung on my every word!! /s

13 Likes

How does one know if they are a friend of @eggbuttā€™s?
How do you know if one is a friend of eggbutt?

Edit - if is not is.

12 Likes

So, I actually do agree with some of the things that you say, but your style is generally fractious and overly aggressive. Itā€™s really not because you post things that I donā€™t like (only speaking for myself here), itā€™s just that your tone is straight up nasty and aggressive most of the timeā€¦ Or maybe just defensive? I donā€™t know. Itā€™s entirely possible that you donā€™t realize this, but thereā€™s a history of this and Iā€™ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt previously.

I have not seen you recently (in my short term memory) defend the Kanareks, and youā€™re not required to praise Michael Barisone. I donā€™t. If you have thick enough skin then just donā€™t give a toss about EB and her friends :woman_shrugging:t3:

25 Likes

Et tu brute?

And yet, here you are.

22 Likes

F riends Of Eggbutt =FOES. Obviously. :smile:

38 Likes

Lol.

Have I said lately how much I have come to appreciate the ignore feature? It is fabulous.

I just wish they would work out the kinks on it. Then it would be even more fabulous.

7 Likes

I bet thereā€™s a bracelet.

15 Likes

Ok, whoā€™s going to make that happen??

6 Likes

A bracelet?
I can not even get the most current bingo card and now there is a bracelet?

I am clearly not a friend then.

< goes off to sing the brady bunch song some more >

10 Likes

I refuse to acknowledge the Brady Bunch song because it will get stuck in my head. I am far younger than many in this thread, and yes, I know who they are. I was never all that big into TV either. So itā€™s interesting what things some of us pick up and others donā€™t. I am not trying to pick up any songs from this thread!

5 Likes

There are some here who are enjoyable to interact with, so yes, here I am.
I have the really disgusting ones on ignore.

1 Like

Resistance is futile. Humming the Brady Bunch theme song will happen eventually.

:crazy_face:

Edit to add - before anyone gets all twisted, the post I deleted up thread was something I was typing in a note to a friend about my hubby, but some how I typed it in a reply box. I think I need to take more cold meds, laugh.

4 Likes

Actually, I have 78 laptops all logged in under all these user names and I spend my day posting random posts based on the personality in control! :rofl:

23 Likes

I mean, Iā€™ve had one pop out of some woods merely 10 ft away from me while I was riding my bike on a trail. We just both looked at each other and carried on with what we were doing. Similar occurance with a baby bear, and I knew mum would not be too far off, but I didnā€™t want to seem frantic, so I calmly peddled away.

I was involved in some wildlife event thing and got licked on the face by a wolf and touched a bear. They were mostly tamed creatures. They belonged to a sanctuary.

Iā€™ve also just seen them around, and we just donā€™t bother one another. All of these have been black bears, which are pretty mellow, IME.

15 Likes

I knew it.

Glad you owned up to this.

/s

11 Likes

Wow! So cool.

Bear sightings where I live make it on the news. We typically do not have bears here.

I am not sure I would be as calm as you if I encountered one.

5 Likes

Oh there seemed to be a bunch of them in New England. It was a bit hard to remain calm, but I figured it would be best!

6 Likes

There is a web site called VoteRef.com where you can look up someones voter info. Isnā€™t where you are registered to vote considered proof of residency?

3 Likes

That reading comprehension thing rears itā€™s ugly head againšŸ™„

19 Likes

I doubt they have to prove his residence is Florida instead of NJ just to stipulate that claim in the filing. The other side will probably contest it in the trial.

I wonder in which state heā€™s registered to vote, and which state he spent more time in.