Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Voter registration, Driver’s License, car registration, where you file taxes - all those and other ancillary things can be considered proof of residency.

11 Likes

So…I’m seeing officers get violations for:

1. Introducing contraband into a facility and falsifying the logs.
  2. failing to properly search a prisoner for weapons
  3. failing to properly de-escalate a situation before probable bodily harm could occur
  4. failing to promptly issue a report about a serious incident
  5. not properly securing the scene of a motor vehicle accident

And I’m done looking….but considering the shooting incident and evidence at trial….it makes you wonder……

ETA: 6) submitting false info into an official department record.

21 Likes

No one was talking about YOU. We were discussing LK. Nothing to do with you.

19 Likes

Again. NOT YOU.

THE POSTS AREN’T ABOUT YOU.

14 Likes

No. The NJ farm was sold and the FL property was all he had left.

10 Likes

What? It was approved by the judge that MB could submit a new set of answers and the new counterclaim.

How does the judge saying MB is permitted to amend and correct and add additional claims amount to anyone—LK or the judge — accepting that those claims are true?

So definitely numbers 2-6 could be issues in MB’s case.

10 Likes

:dart:

10 Likes

I just added a 6. Submitting false information into an official department record.

But yeah, seeing as how there is discipline action where officers have done some questionable things, you cannot rule out that there could have been some CYA going on.

12 Likes

Wasn’t her gun chestbeating brought up in one of the 911 calls?
When MB visited the PD precinct maybe?

8 Likes

IMHO, @eggbutt and others know you haven’t defended LK. However, they can’t legitimately counter your calm, correct, factual posts on the trial and the verdict, so they falsely accuse you of being a LK defender or fan girl.

Likewise, they will accuse you of posting “frequent misinformation or errors”, but never document it, since it’s a false accusation.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

How is that police report? Did you read it? Where did you get it?

Edit to include the all important bolding.

28 Likes

What reasons could CH have to not want to share that information?

25 Likes

Then why would they stipulate that he’s a resident of NJ in 2020 and then stipulate that he’s a resident of Florida in 2022?

The homesteading laws in Florida are preferable for someone who wants to protect assets from judgement, but residency is not determined by what you claim is your residence.

In 2020 he had 2 properties, now he has one.

Stipulating he was a resident in 2020 is a nothing Burger. He was. He had a home there so for part of the year he was a resident of NJ. He was also a resident of Florida for part of the year.

15 Likes

Y’all couldn’t handle my butchering abilities! :hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho:

18 Likes

He has been residing in NJ continuously since Aug 7, 2019, without leaving tor as much as a day.

Owning property in a state does not make you a resident of that state.

1 Like

I can only guess.
My guess is this is a situation where CH has no idea what that police report says, has never seen it. Just tossed it out there as a fact, pretending to know it is a fact.

21 Likes

What an asinine comment. No, he has been held in NJ since Aug 7, 2019. It’s not like he was allowed to choose to go back to his home in FL to await trial.

29 Likes