Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

But why do that? To what end would they come back? What does it accomplish?

10 Likes

They seemed to enjoy stirring the pot. Snarky responses, looking for a fight, saying LK and MB are horrible peopleā€¦all very in brand for RND.
ETA: some people just like drama.

14 Likes

Thank you - I have never understood why banned posters even want to come back. I trust that she appreciated the nuance of that action.

26 Likes

Good grief. Call me a sucker. I didnā€™t even consider it could be a banned user. ugh well I guess I fell for it. Thank you mods for cleaning house against a genuinely sad person who keeps trying to stir the pot. In hindsight, RR did sound a lot like RND. Good riddance!

17 Likes

Some people are obstreperous, obnoxious and obdurate. Apparently itā€™s faster than caffeine and lasts longer.

8 Likes

I didnā€™t consider it either. Once Mod 1 made the post I went ā€œaha!ā€

4 Likes

Silly us for always assuming the good in people right? Oh well. RR/RND can go kick rocks by their own sad, lonely selves.

8 Likes

Oh I for sure considered it. But you canā€™t allude to it so thereā€™s that.

5 Likes

I missed it. Whatā€™s the nuance reference?

1 Like

It just goes to prove that some people have so little going on in their lives that they come back to a forum they were banned from, under a new name, to just stir the pot. Sad for sureā€¦

9 Likes

We have a new contender for ā€œWho does that?!ā€

10 Likes

Hm, really thought it was Equkelly, but I totally forgot about RND.

Ah well, doesnā€™t matter.

5 Likes

Did I somehow miss that there was a resolution to the civil case or is this number and resolution of the civil case that you are throwing out on the same level of factual information as your reference to the police report?

7 Likes

I donā€™t remember anything about equkelly but I remember RND was always saying MB and LK were both horrible. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I am sure they will be very happy to go back to Twitter.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been struggling to keep up (again) and was rather confused about the sudden focus on MBā€™s residency status. And then I saw that one of our contrarians posted this:

ā€¦his farm in Florida would be protected from being sold to satisfy a judgement if he is a Florida resident, but not if he is a NJ resident.

And it suddenly became clear why it has suddenly become such a big deal. The hyenas are hoping to prove to the NJ court that MB is not a legal Florida resident and that his FL property is therefore not immune from seizure to satisfy a judgement.

That smells of fear to me. Are they worried that the walls are closing in on them and that some sort of resolution is perhaps in the making? A resolution that will protect MB from having his Florida farm seized or from having to fire sale it? (And I can easily imagine that a certain neighbor would be waiting to snap it up for pennies on the dollar - no wonder she wanted to buy a house just down the road from it!).

20 Likes

I think for some people itā€™s attention, they desperately need the attention and to seem smarter than everyone else. Thatā€™s why they just keep up the argument, changing the words but keeping the stance, fighting with strangers online is how they get their kicks. Thereā€™s a whole lot of sad people out there.

13 Likes

And theyā€™re going to do that byā€¦ posting on the Chronicle BB? :roll_eyes:

(Rolling my eyes at the hyenas, not Down Yonder.)

10 Likes

LOL, when I saw a flurry of posts from several folks complaining about ā€œdoxing,ā€ I had a sneaking suspicion someone was about to get outed. :laughing:

11 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s right. I just couldnā€™t recall RND off the top of my head so my mind went to another poster with a more aggressive and miserable style who didnā€™t like CoTH. I suppose there are a few of those out there though!

11 Likes