Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

If true that would suggest the possibility that they were sent here on mission in order to achieve a goal which doesn’t benefit THEM but rather whomever sent them.

9 Likes

LOL - but it seems that a couple of posters here have a penchant for sort of telegraphing the K’s intentions about various things. So my antenna go up when they suddenly pounce on a new tangent.

23 Likes

Hyenas get a far worse rap than they deserve. I know everything has its place, but ticks are one of my least favorites.

13 Likes

I mean, that’s plausible. They want all they can get.

I don’t think they’ll get as much as they anticipate and a lot will come out that reflects poorly on them, but they’re too arrogant to care.

I feel as though they won’t stop until, well, they finish the Bastard.

I’m fine with people rightfully getting appropriate compensation, but greed can cloud ones judgment.

7 Likes

I don’t even recall RNDs posts. Bizarre. I was thinking someone else for sure.

Cockroaches - even worse than ticks.

4 Likes

How so?

A tick gave me Lyme disease so my hatred is rather biased.

Ah, but a quick Google told me roaches carry things too.

8 Likes

Just do a search, lots of nasty, and obsessed with MB.

1 Like

yea - perpetual victim “everyone is trashing me” nonsense. Incredibly rude. Does not seem to comprehend how a forum works.

12 Likes

It would be so much easier if they put the changes in red!

7 Likes

Oh my word!!! I guess you can’t tell us what the other account was, can you? Please?

8 Likes

Honestly, that’s how I had to find it! The proposed version, the changes were in red. So, when these two versions were seeming the same, I went back to the red version!!

8 Likes

You really must overcome your shyness.

:rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

I am seriously shocked. Why are people so ridiculous? What is it about these threads that would cause anyone to 1) be so out of line to be banned, and 2) be so desperate to establish an alter and do it all over again?! :thinking:

22 Likes

My daddy always told me if you don’t ask, the answer is always no.

12 Likes

Motive.

3 Likes

He was right.

5 Likes

Always, about everything. :grinning:

2 Likes

RIP Salinero

5 Likes

Horse related tangent.

When my mother showed a million years ago, the then-AHSA rulebook would come out each year with nothing to indicate which rules had been changed from the previous year. So if you wanted to find out, you had to do a line by line comparison.

My grandfather was the one who pointed out to the powers that be that it would be a huge improvement to indicate rule changes so that they would be easier to find from one year to the next, and they have done it ever since. :slight_smile:

17 Likes