Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

28 years old.

4 Likes

Here:

I was recalling a long discussion involving the definition of nuance with a banned poster who tended to fly into rages and tell us how immature everyone was. I found it 
 interesting
 that Rubyroo chose that word that was mentioned in another post and highlighted it.

23 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks.

2 Likes

I dropped that word wondering if they’d go with it.
Because I remembered that previous, now banned poster. They loved to snidely suggest no one understood the nuances of the case like they did

[quote=“smoofox, post:4379, topic:778966”]

10 Likes

A fervent THANK YOU Mod 1!!!

16 Likes

I feel like the next rude poster with a user name that starts with R is going to get a very cold welcome here. Lol.

11 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

How about it was actually a lease fee? And that she leased Jay-T specifically to get the scores for her Bronze medal?

That’s the only thing that makes sense to me.

9 Likes

I am assuming they had/had so many days to submit an answer probably denying numbered paragraphs --but I am not an litigator
(Sorry 500 post later
cant keep up :))

1 Like

I understand he’s not contesting NJ jurisdiction for the trial. . She claimed a bunch of things in her complaint and he denied most of them in his answer.

Why would she contest any of issues of fact prior to the trial starting?

On adding an additional countercharge, she contested his adding an additional countercharge this point. The judge has ruled he can introduce the additional countercharge but the issue of whether it’s valid or not does not come up until the trial. Surely she will contest the validity of the new countercharge, along with the old ones, when the trial starts.

Oh well if Google says

On the bright side at least we know the next K angle.

21 Likes

Link?

3 Likes

The taxes on that place is insane. I didn’t realize how high property taxes are there!

1 Like

If they don’t tax income, gotta tax something!

7 Likes

My word!!! If ANY of the IEM ever searched such personal information about Lauren or any Kanarek, you would suffer the vapors! Look at you trying to dig dirt! How charming.

I wonder why you are so very, very invested in what becomes of Michael Barisone? Why do you care? What skin is it off your nose if he is released to Florida, New Jersey, Timbuktu or anywhere in between?

The only thing of paramount importance is keeping Lauren Shay Kanarek, Robert Guy Goodwin, Jonathan ? Kanarek, and Kirby Bryant Kanarek far, far away from him.

34 Likes

Yes, and there was a hearing on the topic of all the aspects that Lauren’s lawyer did not agree with. That item was not brought up by them. There is a public record of what was discussed and decided at that hearing.

4 Likes

Thank you for reminding me. I’ll delete the link with the addresses at your urging.

Done.

What I want to know is, what does one type into Google to know what a person’s primary residence is?
(I ask this because I know that filing for a homestead exemption is a tax thing and is not required for the property to be your primary residence.)

5 Likes

Exemptions, homestead, over 65, etc. are typically shown on the tax documents in the appraisal districts. They are typically online along with voting registrations but can be requested to be private in some jurisdictions under different scenarios such as stalking.

I would think that Florida would not be giving voter registration cards to people who are not residents.

8 Likes